• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my second card

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
  • I can't seem get the right font for the text I use the font that the tutorial says but it turns out like this.:(
    I'm not doing any moves with descriptions until I master the font.

M4rtyn

Faker (not very good)
    Years
  • Right. Do you use Fang's Symboligy? If not use it. And photoshop. Ask around your freinds for the free version. And follow the tortorial like the holy book. Or I shall eat you. And don't worry you'll get there eventually.... I was worse than you 2 years. And still haven't got there. I'm number 1 at coming 2nd best.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • M4rtyn: You aren't the best people to say that! LOL

datriot: It's, meh... Plain, as coolmaster said, supported by very wrong placement and fonts, so...
    You'll improve and become very good at faking, if you want, I think!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I agree the fonts and placements are wrong, but you'll improve oh and there's one thing I noticed right away the card says clefairy even though it's really a clefable.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • oops, I put the wrong name, I meant to put Clefable....:(
    Okay, I'm gonna try and make another card but can someone tell me the names of the correct fonts in MS Paint?

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Also, CMP and others made that blank to represent the Contests in Pokemon R/S/E. So basically what you created was a Cute Clefairy. Actually, it's a Clefable. There are special rules for using these blanks, but CMP hasn't been here for a while. I'll ask him to post the rules for these blanks.

Back