• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Legendary Stone

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Looks good so far but you should fill the maps with flowers and stuff. There's one thing bothering me though the fire and grass starters look almost the same.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 24, 2017
I made the Grass Starters Evolution:
TheGrassStarterEvolution.png

Hope you like it big_monkey.

Years
@smarty_arty: I shall work on filling in the maps. And about the grass and fire starters, I've made a fire starter to.
003.png

This doesn't look like the grass starter at all (in my opinion)

@Ultimate Latios: this doesn't mean that your sprite can't be the fire starter. I'm still not sure wich one it will be.

@ChubraidermonCharlie: FOUR great sprites in only one day!!! Your really a fantastic spriter :D It would be great if you want to be my second spriter (Ultimate Latios is first now untill I hear something from squall) This doesn't mean that there's one who leads, just handy for counting my spriters :D

Maybe can we do something like a poll (just post your opinion) about wich sprite is gonna be the REAL fire starter. The other sprite will become a pokemon wich you can catch in the wild.

Edit:
@Sneasel 2: That question has nothing to do with my game or game development at all! But because your new I'll answer your question (only this time!) I don't have fire red or leaf green, but i have yellow. I've caught a dratini (you can also find dragonairs there but they are really rare) in the safari zone. I believe in the fist area with a super rod. I'm not 100% sure about this, but I believe that that's the only place to find them.

Last edited:
Years
@Sneasel 2: I don't now. I think it wil be basic attacks like scratch and growl, later on attacks like flamethrower and slash (after evolving)

No further news, only the fire starter poll results for so far:
Ultimate Latios: 0 votes
big_monkey: 0 votes (I don't know if sneasel 2's reply was really a vote)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 24, 2017
Heres another pokemon i created (thats 5! ) :
ANOTHEROTHEROTHERNewPokemon.png
. Edit: Another, thats 6! :
AnotherothernotherotherPokemon.png

and my version of the firestarter and thats 7! :
AnotherNotherNotherPokemon2.png

Last edited:
Years
@ChubraidermonCharlie: Thanks. They're cool. Only one thing about your grass starter evolution, your 5th pokemon of yesterday and your 7th pokemon of yesterday. They all look the same. Like you only changed the colors and a little bit of the details. But that doesn't matter if the sprite are brilliant :P

I have some in-game screenshots (don't know if that's the correct name but you now what I mean :D ) of the city right to route 2.

004.png

005.png

006.png

Still no votes...

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
The Pokemon That Can Learn Cut You Asked Me To Do
auyzv5.png

It's Name Is Axake And It Evolves Into ??? At Level 25. It's Bug Type

Years
@Ultimate Latios: Thanks. It's great. Can you make the evolution to?

@Sneasel 2: What do you mean with "making pokemon"?

@ChubraidermonCharlie: Another set of great sprites. Keep up the good work.
It took a few minutes to download your sprites (all of them) because I rename your sprites to Chub### (where ### is a number) so I can see that the sprite is yours. Maybe can you do that to. If you do, I'm ended at Chub012 ;)

1 vote!!
The poll about wich fire starter is the REAL fire starter has only 1 vote!!
Ultimate Latios: 0 votes
big_monkey: 1 vote
Please vote, it's so empty now :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2005
ok, i have to be honest here but that bird looks like a normal brown bird in real life!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 24, 2017
I got pokemon and its evos!

Hey, i made 3 new pokemon sprites: the first ghost:
Chub013.png
its evo:
Chub014.png

that ones evo:
Chub015.png

. Oh, and i think i might vote for yours or Ultimate Latios' , i don't really know yet...

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
I hate to point out the obvious, but Pok?mon are generally based off of real animals. Some of the sprites are...blah.

However, I must comment on your maps. They are simply amazing! You are very talented in the ways of mapmaking. Keep up the work!

AbareMax

Back