• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fly in Style!

Which Legendary Pokemon would an awesome aircraft be based off of?

• Total voters
Years
All of them would look pretty awesome! I'd have to say Lugia or Ho-oh. There is something about those two that really makes a picture pop up in my mind.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
I vote for Articuno~! ^o^ It could be something like Articuno Airlines...or maybe something more elaborate than that. XD; But the thought of a prettyful ice blue passenger plane styled to represent Articuno just sounds sooo cool. X3

~Kelsey

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
Rayquaza. I don't know why, but flygin on a dragon-type Pokemon would be wonderful! He has that long body that twist and turns in the sky as he flies, and you can fit a lot of people on it, or it would be just you on it. I think it would be an exhilarating ride...*dreamy sigh*

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Latias would be so cool! It would go really fast too! ^___^

anyways....
n04_0525_plane.jpg

SUPER KEWL JETNESS!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
I'd definitely like going on a Latios plane. I mean, it looks just like one...and it's blue ^___^ *sighs in wonder*

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
I voted Lati@s, I mean, as said before, they're the ones that would work best as a plane. You could have a pair of them and one could go from a certain place, and then on the ride back you'd use the other one. ^-^

Second choice is Lugia. It's kinda shaped like a plane too. A chubby one.

Back