• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves of the Mist

Thunder

Suicune Master!
Years
Im going out ill be back stay close to the den dont get hurt remember we are weak as 1 but in numbers we stand *walks off*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
I'm telling stories to a group of puppies. They surprise me by actually wanting to hear what I have to say. Most of the time the pups just fall asleep on me. But not today.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
I decide that since the puppies are actually listening, I should tell them something nonfiction and important to me today. I take a deep breath. "This might take a while, but it's worth it. It happened a long time ago....."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
OOC:WWAAHH!! Everyone has forgotten about this RP! Not me though!
IC: The other wolves are chasing a herd of caribou this way! *starts running towards the herd*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
oooh... i wanna join!

name: saphira
personality: compassionate for those she trust. a bit of a loner and not afaird to fight.
looks: completly white with sapphire blue eyes. a very noticable creasant moon shape scar on right hip.
anything else: can sence emotions of others. fearless, ecept for one thing. shes scared of fire.

i always type in third person... sorry since you all type in first!

ic: saphira limped around havig no idea what was going on. all she could remember was a loud bang, her hip hurting, red fire, and some vooices. saphira didnt know how she made it out alive but she was freaked out.

slowly saphira made her way to a river. for the first time she could see the damage. looking at her right hip she could see a long, noticable creasant moon shape scar on her. saphira stood up again and saw that her fur was stained with blood. she started wading across the river when she slipped. her vision went fuzzy and everything faded to darkness as she drifted down the river...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
The herd started towards the river and Dakotae followed it. Then she stopped,noticed something in the river,and went to investigate. Even from a distance she had smelled wolf scent,and wondered if this wolf was friend or foe.
OOC: Sometimes I type in 3rd person too.

Last edited:
Back