• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon images requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b121

Cool Trainer
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011

sorry my pc was out and because deoxy doesnt seem to be here I will make the sprite! so you whant a jolteon,Houdoom,and Absol fused togheter? ok I will see what I can do! :D

Edit: ok next time be alittle more especific like wich body parts from wich pokemon and if you whant me to make back or the front sprite,so I will go wiht the idea of someone else that posted beffore/the houdoom tail,the jolteon body,and the absol head,oh and next time say wich color goes on wich part of the body

HoundJolter

Insane Asylum
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    That looks wierd so how about the head is white, the body is blue,and the tail is black with the end Red. Hopefully that will look better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back