• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunter's Club Card Requests v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Any more projects? (Generals is a bad C&C, but the voices just seem to work here... lol)

Escalator:
    shcEscalator.gif

Metis:
    shcMetis.gif

ray-san

HOMGZ~!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2006
    *Does the happy dance* Yay! I'm a member! Could I get a card? ?_?

I now have Shiny Tentacool(Not evolving soon), Sealeo, and I am hunting for Shiny Seviper. ^^

ray-san

HOMGZ~!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2006
    Eep... I was supposed to tell you what colors, it slipped my mind... Sorry... .__.;;

Anyways, I'd like The Base color to be Darkish Green, and Blue. Is that alright? Oh yeah, trainer sprite:
    Kyle.png

And for a name: Ray-san. Capital R please. ^^ Thanks so much!

Years
  • Here we go:

MetalMario:
    shcMetalMario_5.gif

Eevee Lady:
    shcEeveeLady.gif

Ray-san:
    shcRay.gif

eevee_lady said:
    metal mario, you've forgotten me again.
    See above:

MetalMario said:
    As for the existing unfinished requests, I will simply ignore them. They're certainly stale enough. If you would still like me to do a card, speak up! (SHC members only!)
    (Not to mention that you haven't posted in the club since your previous request. You're still a member so it's okay for now, but I'm still watching... ⌐,⌐)

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
  • name:Matthew
    pokemon behind trainer: mew(shiny)
    pokemon:pichu munchlax chicorita cyndaquil entei ho oh (shiny)
    sprite of trainer:
    matty.png

badges : all
    fave type: fire
    background: flames
    trainer id:01768
    pokedex number:42
    type of trainer:expert
    template :fire / red
    plz can all of u make me one

matlee * smiles *

pm me it plz

Years
  • eevee_lady said:
    thankyou very much metal mario, and what program do you use for the backround?
    The sprite background was made in POV-Ray 3.6, and consists entirely of media. The rest was done in PSP8.

matlee said:
    name:Matthew
    pokemon behind trainer: mew(shiny)
    pokemon:pichu munchlax chicorita cyndaquil entei ho oh (shiny)
    sprite of trainer:
    matty.png

badges : all
    fave type: fire
    background: flames
    trainer id:01768
    pokedex number:42
    type of trainer:expert
    template :fire / red
    plz can all of u make me one

matlee * smiles *

pm me it plz
    zomg i r t3h n00b i have teh shiney muchl4xz0rzs!!11111

(In other words, please read the first post before randomly requesting a card!)

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
  • I'll take one of these cards:
    Name: Zootster (Zoot if it doesn't fit)
    Shinies: Kingdra, Mightyena
    Colors: Orange and green
    Sprite:
    GSCrivalrecolor.gif

chadybones95

PeNGuINs ArE cOmInG! RUN AWAY!
    Years
  • could i have one? im a member.

The top bar and bottom bar will be red.
    the backround of the trainer sprite will be dark orange,
    and the trainer sprite will be the Team Magma Leader.
    the shiny pokemon i have are Mightyena and Hondour

do you think you could make that for me? thanx!

Years
  • Next batch up:

Zootster:
    shcZoot.gif

"Zootster" was 3 pixels above the upper limit...

Super Latios:
    shcSuperLatios.gif

Now be a nice member and we won't pkmaster you... ;)

Years
  • super_latios said:
    what does pkmaster mean? oh, and thanx for the card!
    pkmaster was, at one time, a member of the SHC. (she had her name changed to Latios Lover later on) She lied and eventually made ridiculous claims like having hundreds of shinies. It was only after a month or so that her claims became this ridiculous, however, and she had already successfully discouraged members (ryan with Aero, for instance) on their shiny hunts by claiming to already have those shinies. It is because of her that we don't take kindly to liars.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    -Shinies = Gengar, Crobat
    -Sprite =
    harrys1xt.png
    (whichever you think looks better)
    -Card colors = Dark Red/Gold! (You can steal the colors off the tie)
    -Name = "ryan" (no caps)
    Thanks very much! It feels a bit weird requesting one of my own cards (well, they're more yours than mine now, but it still feels a bit strange).

Years
  • Batch is done:

Pok?Munna:
    shcPokeMunna_4.gif

Was this the emulated shiny you lost? That does help avoid the problem of whether or not to count emulated shinies. I think we shouldn't count them, anyway, simply because of how easy cheating is on emulators, and they're not sanctioned by Nintendo, besides. (Your sprite still has too many colours, and still forces the card to dithering prematurely. >_<)

ryan:
    shcRsgh5_5.gif

You're completely welcome to join in the SHC Card production if you like. I'll email you some updated card shtuff. (The red used in your card is from the tie, and is actually just a touch darker than the 'stock' red.)

Zeos:
    shcZeos_0.gif

Do NOT send me a jpeg for a card sprite. I need a definite transparent colour; I won't try to rebuild your sprite. PNG and GIF only. Edit: A note's been added to the first post regarding this.

Zeos said:
    Eh,you know, I think you skipped over my request that I posted like two months ago.

MetalMario said:
    As for the existing unfinished requests, I will simply ignore them. They're certainly stale enough. If you would still like me to do a card, speak up! (SHC members only!)
    Don't act like you've been wronged. The shop was closed for a while and I notified that you'd need to re-request. You weren't even active in the SHC since then.

Last edited:

chadybones95

PeNGuINs ArE cOmInG! RUN AWAY!
    Years
  • MetalMario said:
    pkmaster was, at one time, a member of the SHC. (she had her name changed to Latios Lover later on) She lied and eventually made ridiculous claims like having hundreds of shinies. It was only after a month or so that her claims became this ridiculous, however, and she had already successfully discouraged members (ryan with Aero, for instance) on their shiny hunts by claiming to already have those shinies. It is because of her that we don't take kindly to liars.
    wow, pkmaster didnt do the right thing. i mean like, she lied about her having tons of shiny pokemon just to look good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back