• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    This is the thread in which you comment on other people's pictures that they have posted in the post thread.

Rules:

~ Do not post pictures in this thread. Post them in the post thread.

~ Do not post any rude comments about other people's pictures. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

And just for reference, The old picture post thread.

Last edited:

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
    Years
    lol, dakota, u are cute, *moves away from allstories and other person* but at least im a girl! i thought u were talking about me allstories!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    there are three possiblities =P
    you look like ron from harry potter :P

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Wow,Maya,I never expected you to look like that.But you look awesome and you have a wittle kitty with you <333 And Dakota,LOL,you look..............interesting XDDDDD

LOL,you people are hilarious <333 I'm looking forward to seeing more pics from all of you ^__~

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    It's really, really hard for me to say anything positive about your pictures without sounding pedophilic, so I'll just give you a thumbs-up.

*gives you a thumbs up*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Pok?-Munna ~ Wow...nice eyeball. XD Oooh, I like the abstract thingy of you too. XD *remembers doing abstract art in 9th grade art last year* X3

powerofpikachu ~ Awww, those are such fun pictures! XD You're swimsuit ish really cute too. =O And your bird is adorable!! X3

Dakota ~ Wow...nice hair and...face. XD *likes your spike~ish hair* X3

Allstories ~ Although it's kind of difficult to see, you look cool in that pic! =3 You do look somewhat familiar too. X3

Kenta-kun ~ OMG!!! Your costume so owns!! XD Awesome pic, I love it. XD Your school piccie looks nice too, I like your necklace. X3 I like your Ichigo costume too, sweet sword. 8D

maya miyazono ~ Awwww, you look cute! ^^ I love your kitty cat too, awwws. :33

sam ~ Nice pic samu, yeah, you look cold. XD Nice car, though. XD

Digital Mage ~ Oooh, I like your spiked hair. XD Are your eyes blue too? Or green? XD *can't tell* X3

Blazin Espio ~ w00t for video games! XD

sammi-san ~ Awwwww, you're cute! XD Or...you were cute, seeing as these are "old" pictures. XD *pokes* I have Crystal version too, w00t! X3

Kura ~ OMGosh! I love these pics of you Kura-chan!!! <3333 Your hair is just so pretty too, I love it. XD You're such a prettyful girl. *ish jealous* XD *huggles* =3

Well, I think I commented on everyone. *feels bad when she leaves people out* XD Nice pics everyone~! X3

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back