• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KOF Pok?mon - By ?lvaro

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
Years
  • Hello, there is this old sprite of mine (From sometime ago) which I made in KOF style: FLANNERY...Unfortunatelly, it is an EDIT...blargh! No matter how cool the sprite looks, it is still an EDIT... *feeling guilty for this sprite of mine being an EDIT).

Well anyways, enjoy the picture of KOF Flannery

Oh, and yes, don?t worry about the stupid background i chose for this pic. Let?s say I didn?t have any good idea on which background to choose and I wasn?t even feeling like searching my folders for a more decent background, so I used this common and mediocre RPG Maker 2000 background...??
    KOFFlanneryEDITED.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    OMG! XDDDDDD that rocks XD

A pr?xima coisa que vais fazer ? um Achamo todo KOF, n?o? XD

Last edited:

</|-?lvaro-|\>

Years
  • thanks for the comment joaquim; yes taht would be agood idea XD. a achamo sprite hehe well, but i guess i will draw this one in alvaro style like that cactuar one i made xd

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
  • N?o...

Primeiro fazes um Shiny Umbreon anthro em KOF style,or I?ll murder you... XD

Um...It?s great,edits aren?t bad...Yes,scratch sprites are MUCH more unique and get more compliments,but edits rock too. ^-^

Well,hope more people apreciate your drawings. ^-~

lara lynx

hello
    Years
  • I don't know much about sprites, or what the difference between an edit or a scratch sprite is ._.; but it looks cool anyway ^___^

</|-?lvaro-|\>

Years
  • Hey, thanks for the comment. well the difference between one and another is basically this: a scratch sprite is something which totally belongs to you, ?cause you completely drew the sprite. an edit is basically a make up of anlready existing sprite or base, in which you try to modify it to look another thing. inside the editing concept there is the frankenspriting, in which parts from a a sprite are taken and merged together with another sprite. Basically it is like this.

</|-?lvaro-|\>

Years
  • thanks for the comment dr.linoone but i think it would be even cooler if i drew a the gym leaders sprites with sprites of my onw, withouth them being edited hehehe of course.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Flannery looks great!

And,I love the background!^^
    Hope to see more art from you.

Back