• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gift for my pair (on another forum)

Sawyer

���
Years
yeah... done all in photoshop, no brushes involved, pure smudge. text was really fun... I got to scribble a whole bunch in size 2 text... =D

qxmas8qe.png

And please, please, this wasn't for fun or for critique... or improving my skill, for that matter. Solely a Christmas gift. So please don't act like it needs to be really perfect, I worked hard to make it. Of course, go ahead and suggest things, just don't tell me my work sucks. Thank you so much, and Merry Christmas and Krazy Kwanza to all of you! =D I love you all so much... *gives a huge hug*

Sawyer

���
Years
well... it's not the smudging you usually see. It's an advanced technique that mainly professional designers use... cause it takes a really long time. It's not with your usual smudge brush, we use... lots of different kinds of sharp brushes. On this one, I used the maple leaf brush. Thanks for the comment ^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I love the arrangement of the text. xD

Sawyer

���
Years
:3 thanks, It started off with just her username, then the little scribblies with my name, then... I decided to elaborate ^^

Sawyer

���
Years
Excuse me? Did you read the first post? Don't tell me how to do my own god**** job, I know what I'm doing it, I've been doing it 3 years longer than you have. You have no idea what a good banner is, so don't tell me what you think is good, I didn't ask for your opinion. Notice how everyone else thought it was good... and you "dont like it"... clearly, you're just jealous. Feh. Oh, and I'd like to see you actually attempt a smudged banner. They're a hell of a lot harder than you think they are.

Kurosaki

its ok but i dont like it. The smuging just around the rnder makes it look bad.
Sawyer's right. He did ask you to not straight out say his work sucks, but he'd take suggestions. I suggest you make sure to read the first post from now on. =/

Sawyer said:
Excuse me? Did you read the first post? Don't tell me how to do my own god**** job, I know what I'm doing it, I've been doing it 3 years longer than you have. You have no idea what a good banner is, so don't tell me what you think is good, I didn't ask for your opinion. Notice how everyone else thought it was good... and you "dont like it"... clearly, you're just jealous. Feh. Oh, and I'd like to see you actually attempt a smudged banner. They're a hell of a lot harder than you think they are.

And I'm pretty sure we've had a talk about these kind of posts before... ^^;;

Sawyer

���
Years
sorry, David... You'd feel pretty bad too if someone did this to you though... especially when you spent as long as I did on this. Please forgive me ;-;

Kurosaki

sorry, David... You'd feel pretty bad too if someone did this to you though... especially when you spent as long as I did on this. Please forgive me ;-;
It's okay. I'm just kinda... supposed to... enforce rules... and stuff... XD

Merry Christmas~

Back