• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bardock fanclub

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
OK Since this status was on my frend's forum i start it here , so what do you think about that great Dad? Do you like him , do you wanna have that dad?

Post here and joisn his Fanclub :)

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
Bardock was a pretty bad *** character in DBZ. I like the way on how he predicts on what's going to happen in the future and how defeats his opponent easily. It's a shame that he didn't appear that much in DBZ though.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Yep , but likely he apeared more that Goku jr :) He apeared in 1 TV Special , 1 Episode (e 2 epsiodes , in 1 he is credited) , and in 1 movie (Movie 5) , Goku jr only aperaed in TV special and 1 episode (along side Vegeta jr)

BTW ye I did not treat Bardock as evil , he is a neutral to me (but more emotial than Vegeta who i treat like evil and it makes no sense that they turned Vegeta into a pathethic loser like Kakarott) , i even readed many fanfics where Kakarot meets him , and even Bardock comes back to live , i made a Fanfiction about him myself , but Bardock has NO evil there , so changes must be made , but ye he is the strongest of Z warriors there , but his not the main Character , i am

Back