• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen More Battle Points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Swift

Easy Does It
Years
  • Is there a way i can get more battle points besides 1? because ill beat something at battle frontier and the person there will just give me one. Is it possible to get more then just one? i know it can't be that hard to get one of the dolls. could it?

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
  • i normally get calcium etc. there is one when u get 5 points when u win its either when ur pokemon picks there own moves to use and u cant choose or it either when u borrow 3 pokemon from a choice of six and battle with those

and also have u spoken to scott at the battle frontier he gives u 3 points

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Well, in the Battle Tower, when you play 1v1, you get 1 BP for winning your first round, 2 BP for the second, 3 BP for the third, and so on. If you play 2v2, you get 2 BP for the first, 4 BP for the second, and so on. If you play 2v2 with an AI partner, you get 3 BP. I haven't tried doing the link 2v2 battle with another player, but I imagine you start out with 4 BP.

BTW - this should have been asked in the Simple Questions thread at the top. I would expect a mod to come by and close this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back