• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my avatar and sig.

Which Shiny Looks Better On Trainer Card Of Con?

• Latios

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raquaza

• Blaziken

• Groundon

• Regirock

• Lugia

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Will everyone please hurry and rate my avatar and sig.? I am not trying to be rude, but all my threads are immiediently shut down...

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Well this one may be shut down soon. This is for games and stuff which is open to everybody. Try going to "Rate My Theme" tread if you want people to rate your sig and avatar.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Will an admin please move my thread instead of shutting it down please??? I have to talk about nonsense for a while because there is a minimu, of however many characters and words...

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    This thread has a lot of views put no post. Why is that???

Years
  • The Rate the theme above you game, which is still within the revival period, is the thread closest to what you're going for. Aside from that, there are also similar threads pertaining to avatars and signatures. One of those would work as well if you want just one of them to be rated.

I would move this thread, but as there are already similar threads around, there's no reason for this to stay open. Sorry.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back