• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My GFX Shop!

Persona

Banned
Years
Aww man. That doesn't look good for me dude. Sorry to have wasted your time. Maybe you could start it over and fix it? Like don't put any trees, put in the Pokemon and Flame as the same style as the Orange. Hope you can do that. I'll wait as long as it takes.

Well, if you're not satisfied with your request, and still asking this person to re-do it.. at least don't go run off and request in someone else's thread, because that can be disrespectful to the other person making it. Either be patient and wait for your request to be done, or call it off. So, what will it be? Here, or Unholy's shop?

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
Years
Well, if you're not satisfied with your request, and still asking this person to re-do it.. at least don't go run off and request in someone else's thread, because that can be disrespectful to the other person making it. Either be patient and wait for your request to be done, or call it off. So, what will it be? Here, or Unholy's shop?

Sorry man. Yeah your right that is disrespectful of me. I'll stay with here and wait. Sorry if I caused any harm.

master-mind

GFX Geek
Years
its alright. but i will have to put you on the end of my list right now.... i didnt no that so many ppl would come to me RIGHT when i started. i thought maybe only 1 person, but dont worry, ill re-do it! the tree was so it was 'tropic' like.... >.>
but thats okay, be and UnHoly can have a competition~! is his or mine better!? but thats okay, im not angry at all.
and imma probably gonna use a different style, cause its hard for me to do the same thing twice, sry if i make you wait a while, and may torchic, its so hard to find a pic of torchic, but dont worry, ill do it! just w8 for me! :)
raz, w8 for me, yours is gonna be a done after i finish may's and then Kon's.... kons looks so hard.....

master-mind

GFX Geek
Years
orangeflameblastoisecopyeh4.png

BAM~! this time i saved it, so i can edit it~! just tell me~!

master-mind

GFX Geek
Years
maytorchiccopyvb9.png
here may's! its not good, but i need to go..... so i make it in a giffy! sry, if you want me to re-do it cause u dont like it, just tell me!

sasuke , i dont no what ur talking about.... you want Pokemon and Orange to be on one line. then FLAME in front right? and lavatar, ill make you one! just give me the form.... ^^

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
Years
no like this:
Pokemon​
Orange Flame​

And make all the text the same color, style and front.

Years
its alright. but i will have to put you on the end of my list right now.... i didnt no that so many ppl would come to me RIGHT when i started. i thought maybe only 1 person, but dont worry, ill re-do it! the tree was so it was 'tropic' like.... >.>
but thats okay, be and UnHoly can have a competition~! is his or mine better!? but thats okay, im not angry at all.
and imma probably gonna use a different style, cause its hard for me to do the same thing twice, sry if i make you wait a while, and may torchic, its so hard to find a pic of torchic, but dont worry, ill do it! just w8 for me! :)
raz, w8 for me, yours is gonna be a done after i finish may's and then Kon's.... kons looks so hard.....

Oh, ok, thanx, and good job on the other sig's~, they look really good, and i can't wait for mine to be finished!! XD

Btw off topic, but im going to release my rom to the world today, so look out for it, XD

master-mind

GFX Geek
Years
razmasterdbzcopyvd7.png

BAM! Razmasters! wow, i did really good on this one... *cool looking pose*
o crap i forgot the border.....
razmasterdbzwithstrokeen6.png

PERFECTO!

btw sasuke, i noticed your sig was disabled... im sry T.T here a smaller version of the orange flame sig...
pokemonorangeflamehalfpopoutiy0.png

Last edited:
Years
OMG IT LOOKS SOO KEWL, except for the fact you mispelled my name, Razmazter, no s, :P but other then that!!!! IT LOOKS SOO KEWL!!

master-mind

GFX Geek
Years
o ya, sry i havent posted in a while.... your welcome razmazter! lol sry i mispelled your name, you want me to re-do it with your name spelled correctly (everything is the same, just the text changes) or u wanna keep it?
miss-kon, and lavatar breeder, im incredibly sorry that i made you w8 so long.... i hopefully (probably) will have miss-kons done tommorow, and lavatar's on sunday? or tommorow. So look forward to it!

[EDIT] actually..... miss-kon, the penguin is impossible to render, and breeder, if i make it bigger, i would wreck the quality of the picture.... T.T
sry, can you get something else? >.<

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2009
Last edited:

master-mind

GFX Geek
Years
k, ill try! it might take a while trying out different kinds of sigs..... ^^

okay, i cant think of anything, so here is your 'pre-sig' this is PROBABLY not going to be the final result, just like an appitizer. >.>
snotreadysigyeff7.gif

heres another appitizer...?
snotreadysigyet2qv1.png

Last edited:

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
Years
I like the animated one, it's cute

I want anouther one too sorry

Name: Larvatar Breeder
Theme : Happyish
Size: No larger than meduim-large
Extra text: Chibby-Chan
Other stuff you might want: An avy to match it.
And can you make a banner and avy for the name Bluefox06 plz.

Last edited:
Back