• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
  • Ok, I did this about a year ago. But I havent shown anyone...until know.
    Its my favourite one.

What do you get when you put these two pokemon together?
    RapidashMoltres.jpg

This is what you get.
    1.jpg

What do ya think, eh? I like it a lot.
    (please rate)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Why did you save as JPEG? WHY?!

Anywho, it looks pretty good. But from what I can make out, I think you have to redo the shading on the wings, since the light source is from a different direction to that on the Rapidash.

And you messed up the shading on the head as well.

Captain Arcane

Years
  • Why did you save as JPEG? WHY?!

Anywho, it looks pretty good. But from what I can make out, I think you have to redo the shading on the wings, since the light source is from a different direction to that on the Rapidash.

And you messed up the shading on the head as well.

I cant fix the JPEG (long storry, dont make me tell), nor anything else on it. But its still my first one, but thanks for the comment, I'll try to fix as soon as possible.

Captain Arcane

Years
  • Let me explain a little bit about my Moltradash. When I make my own fakemon, I cant just make it and be done with it. I have to come up with abilities for it, battle attacks, and status points. So without further adue, let me explaine Moltradash.

1.jpg

Name: Moltradon
    Ability: Run Away / Flash Fire / Pressure
    Height: 8'11"
    Wieght: 451 lbs.
    Wing Span: 11 1/2'
    Egg: Field / Flying
    Evolves from Rapidash at Lv.134

Im not going to show complete detial of every part, but there ya go.
    Oh, and about the level thing, in my imagination, pokemon have no limit to thier levels, and I'm curently working on a hack that has no restraints on pokemon levels.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back