• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash x May Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

falling up+
Years
  • Hey do any of you think that 4kids or Nintendo or whoever is in charge of the Pokemon tv show would have the guts to actually pair someone up? I mean they flirt around the idea all the time especially in the japanese versions and the specials (Raikou special anyone?). I just think it will never happen due to it being targeted to younger kids *cough* marketing *cough* (stands on soapbox) I dont want to hear the same Pokemons name 4 million times in one episode to sell a toy! The show needs to grow up a little! (gets off his soapbox) But back to the actual question what do you all think?

O and if you do smash your tv when you see shuu/drew Jedi_Amara (you will) i'll sell you my old one for $15 but be warned! its ancient lol!

Last edited:

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • I got an idea.

We could talk about well, you know how sometimes WB or 4Kids or whoever makes those Misty songs sometimes that give hints on how Misty feels about Ash?

We could talk about what it would be like if they did that same kinda thing, except instead of Misty, how May feels about Ash instead...

Any ideas on what this kinda song would be like?

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • Does May have a theme song or something? But there's no Ash and May songs yet, if there ever will be.>_< *I hope there's going to be an Ash and May song!!!^_^*

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    AAMayL.PNG

Well, lemme join already!!!!!!!!!!

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • I dont think Ash and May are the same age, but I really do think they're a better couple!!^_^ I'm only a pokeshipper in the manga.

AAMayL Fan

The End is Near
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    Can I join?I've always been a huge fan of AAMayL since May was introduced to the show
    so i thought i would try something like this

AAMayL Fan

The End is Near
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    lol it seems no ones on then again its midnight i guess ill get a reply later

Lucid

Holy... o_o; Please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for over 30 days, this one hasn't had a new post in almost 2 years, and do not double post.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back