• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best way to train.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
  • Where do you think is the best place to level up your rescue team?
    I'm having a bit of trouble with the levels after the main story. But I'm also curious to know how everyone else does. (So this isn't just a simple question!)

I find the Dojo a good place, but is there better?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I usually go to Western cave and train because there are alot of floors and once you hit the 40th floor there are high level Pokemon which gives you alot of EXP points

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Western Cave and the Dojo are the best places to train IMO. (Prefered: Western Cave)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If they are weak~The dojo place. Any others..probably still the dojo place~The only one I bother to go to x3

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    I don't know the best place to train on rescue team but i do on pkm Diamond and Pearl, I managed to level up 10 lv 1-19 pokemon in an hour or so!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I don't know the best place to train on rescue team but i do on pkm Diamond and Pearl, I managed to level up 10 lv 1-19 pokemon in an hour or so!

1. This could qualify as spam

2. We aren't talking about D/P here. There's a different section for that.

Moving on...

Lessee, did I already post...no. Okay, then...

My preferred spot for training is in the dungeons where you encounter the "uber" Legendaries (Magma Cavern, Western Cave, etc). The points really rack up once you get to the lower floors.

Back