• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Illusion (Semi-Complete)

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    all the screenies and comments look promising. Can't wait for an update, the new battle system looks good.

One question, I'm downloading, but is there save files? And if so will they work in future versions? I guess it's really not oging to work but it might because it would be a shame to start over again! Maybe if there are like save rooms that don't change with the verisons the data could be loaded in different versionss.... anyway looking good. 55% downloaded can't wait to play (my internet is so slow at the moment!!!)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    So I received the HM Surf. I equipped it and everything but it still wont work. I tried pressing z next to water..I also tried selecting it after pressing 4. Still no dice. Can someone help me with this?

And yes, I got the Orin badge or w/e it is.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    This is a really good game!
    I downloaded version 1.1 and i really really enjoyed it! Please go on this game is sooo good.

I have a qeustion though...
    When i download version 1.2 i can't start it up!
    Please answer here or on the pokemon illusion forum
    Hmm, i dont really know the answer, it downloads on mine, mabye its something to do with the cookies?

IMPRESSIVE!But I'm stuck on the first route.You should have made the wild pokemon weaker ...

Apart from that its an awsome game
    Yes they are strong, ill make them weaker in the next version, but like try to equip a good element or something...

all the screenies and comments look promising. Can't wait for an update, the new battle system looks good.

One question, I'm downloading, but is there save files? And if so will they work in future versions? I guess it's really not oging to work but it might because it would be a shame to start over again! Maybe if there are like save rooms that don't change with the verisons the data could be loaded in different versionss.... anyway looking good. 55% downloaded can't wait to play (my internet is so slow at the moment!!!)
    From what I know, the save files should work fine for all versions!, though I think using saves from 1.1 on 1.2 had a little item problem...
    So I received the HM Surf. I equipped it and everything but it still wont work. I tried pressing z next to water..I also tried selecting it after pressing 4. Still no dice. Can someone help me with this?

And yes, I got the Orin badge or w/e it is.
    Well, you have to press '5' to activate surf instead of the main button. If anyone is having trouble there is a Pokemon Illusion Help site::http://illusionhelp.bravehost.com/
    It has to be updated but i cant seem to remember the username for the account....But the Walkthrough goes up to
    mahogany town, Jotho

Ill update later, its late, im tired....
    Ill update tommorow.

See Ya!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Lol, I'm back with a sequel to my "how to surf" question. Here it is: So, I'm back in Mellaphe town after becoming champion of the pokemon league. I am supposed to go to flalabor (i know I spelled that wrong) so I decide I want to fly..so i equip it and press "9" and wait....nothing. I press it again...still nothing. I probably am doing something wrong..I just wonder what it is.

TIA,

Pandora's Angel

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The pokemon league doesnt like me. T_T See, every time I can beat it up to the battle with Gary. Then when the battle starts, theres an error and I cant continue so I have to shut it down. :/ Do you need a screen shot?

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • Lol, I'm back with a sequel to my "how to surf" question. Here it is: So, I'm back in Mellaphe town after becoming champion of the pokemon league. I am supposed to go to flalabor (i know I spelled that wrong) so I decide I want to fly..so i equip it and press "9" and wait....nothing. I press it again...still nothing. I probably am doing something wrong..I just wonder what it is.

TIA,

Pandora's Angel
    Hmm, intresting....i dont have a clue,
    are you sure its equiped?
    Wait, what did you press 9 on, on the numpad?
    cheak if Num Lock is on, that could be the problem,
    or try save,quit then load again...
    or try going to another map?

The pokemon league doesnt like me. T_T See, every time I can beat it up to the battle with Gary. Then when the battle starts, theres an error and I cant continue so I have to shut it down. :/ Do you need a screen shot?
    wow, im suprised how many people have already gotten up to the pokemon leauge.

anyway, what dose it say when it quits? like some error message,
    it might be a version problem , is it the latest version?, ...

Next version comming up soon, about 50 pokemon will be in the pokemon summon upgrade, (how when you call them you will see them.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yes it is the latest version, and the error says,
    Access violation in module 'RPG_RT.exe' in with address 004994EB and and offset 00000348 of type Read occured.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Hmm, intresting....i dont have a clue,
    are you sure its equiped?
    Wait, what did you press 9 on, on the numpad?
    cheak if Num Lock is on, that could be the problem,
    or try save,quit then load again...
    or try going to another map?

- Fly is Equipped
    - I pressed 9 on the Numpad with it on and off. Pressed 9 on the row as well.
    - I've already tried saving, and quitting then loading again...
    - Tried going to another map as well. (Tried going to several)
    - And one more interesting tidbit, I used one of the save games that you had on there and like...fly worked perfectly. So I thought maybe it was just where I saved my game (the first slot) so I decided to save my game to a diff slot............still nothing.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Oh yes, same here. I had that problem too when I tried not participating in the league and going to the lab place where the other prof. was. Fly wouldnt work, and I tried everything listed above. It worked fine in the other save file(s).

I press 9 and nothing happens. Theres no error or anything, and theres no blank screen. Nothing happens.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • I know what the problem is..its cant detect what region you are in...some event in the game must have switched it off...

after what event did this actually happen? after the pokemon leauge?

the only way to fix it for now is go take a boat to another region.
    OR ive made a debug in the game:: use the phone and call 2092504,
    then click on teleport, then choose the city, it might glitch up something but who knows...

Can you upload your save file so i can see where it went wrong..

legends

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    I like the name,will there be any fake walls or anything like that in it? :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    I think that game is pretty cool
    although you should put in new pokemon and i don't like the fact that you fight the pokemon trainers instead of their pokemon

Back