• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash and Misty kissed in the series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 1, 2010
i can bet u kissing between Ash and any other character will never happen, cuz he needs to work on his dream to become a pkmn master

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2008
Oh, it was supposed to be funny? I thought you were just being condescending and offtopic. Sorry for my incredible 'rudeness', I guess. Sorry your little joke didn't make anyone laugh, either. If you have any more problems, take it up with me through PM, instead of adding more spam posts contributing nothing to the topic.

Made me laugh. As soon as you posted that I knew someone would try that joke. Way to completely overreact to it. :/

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2008
Ah well, I guess it will never happen, unless someone makes a fanmade video where they do it and has anime quality :P

Pokemon is mainy for kids in age 8-12 so I doubt there will be any kissing :P

Guest123_x1

Ah well, I guess it will never happen, unless someone makes a fanmade video where they do it and has anime quality :P

Pokemon is mainy for kids in age 8-12 so I doubt there will be any kissing :P
What about some of the other "adult-oriented" material, like the James inflatables incident, and the Safari Zone warden wielding a gun in front of other's noses?

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
im sure that in this day and age about 90% of kids age 8-12 have seen kissing and even more adult material

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
i dunno if thats true, but i know ash saw Misty naked once when they were in a hot spring, i have that episode on tape xD

Drifblim

Banned
Years
If this turns out to be another SPPf fic in the rounds, I'll scream.

No, they don't kiss. Neither, for that matter, would they have reason to. Misty only ever dogged him to draw out restitution for her bike, and that's it.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
Misty had a towel on her no? O_o

she was putting a towel on and the "mist" was covering her from the neck down like they do on all naked anime parts and Ash sees her and she's pulls the towel the rest of the way around her and she starts yelling at him

Exeter

Lushless
Years
Anyhow, all I do know is that the only kissing Ash has ever had was with Melody and Bianca/Latias.

Speaking of which, does anyone know for sure who that was? Her behaviour makes me believe its Latias, but kissing a pokemon seems a bit wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back