• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need these...

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
Years
  • I really need these:

Jolly Ditto
    Adamant Ditto
    Timid Ditto
    Ditto with good IVs
    Shiny Female Snorunt
    Shiny Female Combee
    Shiny Togepi
    Shiny Swinub

Take a look at my thread and tell me what you want for them. Tell me if you need some items instead of pkmn cuz I have almost all(incluiding Soul Dew, evolution items and Power Items).

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • i think i have a timid ditto(or one with good IV's) whos been in the daycare for about 50 sumthin levels!!! what will i get for it besides my shiny articuno back??

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • im really wanting a really strong infernape right now!!! a chimchar with an adamant nature and the egg moves blaze kick and thunderpunch would be nice =) and my shiny articuno back as well

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Huh...I have a Timid ditto that I could trade you.

What would I be able to get in return for it?

Also, on a side note, what is the natures of your shiny Larvitar, shiny bulbasaur, and shiny Heracross? xD Yeah, I know none of these would be worth trading for the ditto, but there might be something else I could trade for one of them.

Just let me know.

Back