• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading away my Shinies

silent8o8

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2007
I have Shiny

Torchic
Mudkip
Magneton
Ampharos
Eevee
Mismagius
Riolu
Beldum
Growlithe

all legit.

im lookin for other shinys,EV trained pokemon or good offers.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
You trading away your shines but you are asking for other shines? =/

BigWolf

i would like shiny mudkip and torchic, can give u shiny ivysaur, staravia or haunter(ev training it) pick 2

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
What nature is your shiny Beldum? I can offer you any legit non-legendary, Phione, or a shiny Butterfree or Machamp, IF it's legit, Adamant nature, and if you can rename it to Metagross (with proper caps).

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
Any non-legendary? Screw that. If your Beldum is an Adamant nature, I'll offer you a Ho-oh, Lugia or a Deoxys (Mew I could do, but I'm rather attached to that bugger).

Each are legit, far as I know. Traded from a few friends on Emerald, and caught at those Islands. Maybe someone used the warp cheat, but I guess they'd still technically be legit.

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
Uh Richard silent is the one that traded me the beldum that im going to trade you tomorrow

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson

ill trade you the beldum for a shiny tentacruel, bibarel and nidoking!!

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
i could do a shiny vulpix for shiny growlithe or ampharos

Back