• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

looking for manaphy and turtwig

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    hello i'm pretty desperate for a manaphy and turtwig nature don't matter only thing that matter is level i need them to be at level 5. also i'm hoping to not have trade any only one of pokes away for them.

FC:5069 1075 4560

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    well i have a lot of legendaries but i don't like trading them but i have a sceptile, bulbasaur, infernape theese may interest you.i don't know i was kinda hoping for someone with lots of manaphy's that he had cloned or something willing to make a cheap trade xP

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
  • Hmmm, I have Turtwigs. I need a Piplup, Magmarizers, Electrizers and a Lucky Egg. If you really don't have any of them, make an offer by yourself.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    ah ok but now im back anyways so will you take a lvl 40 staraptor for a cloned manaphy?
    also PT: i don't really have any of them ill think of a offer later

Back