• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starter Kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Where can I get either Blizzy's or Exteradude's Pokemon Starter kit for RPGMXP?

Thanks in Advance,

- PA

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    By searching. You should also check all stickies.

-NOONE TELL ANGEL!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Dude, who the freak are you to tell anyone not to tell me where to find the starter kits? Answer me that? Who in the fre-, no.. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it..who in the **** ARE YOU to tell anyone a single damn thing! I hate people like you I swear. And don't you think I searched??? Not everyone is as stupid as you obviously are.

NeoBlade

Child of Origon
    Years
  • Don't be angry cause you didn't search hard enough, i just typed it in google, and found in like five minutes. So be pissed al you like, but you just have to look better or begin your own battle system, instead of being lazy?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    AAH! I searched it on google too, and didn't find an actual link. I found some threads but no download. AH! You ****ing smug ass people get on my last ****ing nerve. MAKE MY OWN? I DONT ****ING KNOW HOW THATS WHY I'M LOOKING FOR ONE! IF YOU KNOW WHERE THE **** IT IS WHY NOT JUST GIVE ME A LINK?????? ITS NOT THAT HARD..NOOOOOO YOU'VE GOTTA BE A GODDAMMNED ASS ABOUT IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! YOU ****ING IDIOTS PISS ME OFF!

BTW DP876...THAT'S UNCALLED FOR. REPORTED? I DON'T CARE! YOU PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF SMUG *******S ANYWAYS. I WAS BEING ****ING POLITE, LIKE I USUALLY AM...BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO! DAMN YOU ALL TO THE LOWEST BOWELS OF HELL!

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
  • nobody iz givin you bs, your taking all your anger out on people that did nothing to you, just take a chill pill or something

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    They did do something to me. They are basically undermining my intelligence by saying that I don't know how to search for something. I've tried. I really did. They didn't really need to post unless they were gonna give me a link. Did they take the high road? No, they went out of their way to basically tell me I'm stupid.

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Talk about uneeded flaming, jeez. Knock it off Pandoras_Angel, this is a warning.

diamondpearl876, don't make posts like that, please. Just report it and move along.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • They did do something to me. They are basically undermining my intelligence by saying that I don't know how to search for something. I've tried. I really did. They didn't really need to post unless they were gonna give me a link. Did they take the high road? No, they went out of their way to basically tell me I'm stupid.

I have several things to say.

1. I have NEVER seen anyone here purposely try to "undermine the intelligence" of another member.
    2. In general, we aren't actually allowed to post links to that kind of thing on this forum.
    3. The cursing REALLY doesn't get people to want to help you.
    4. My advice is to not use the starter kits, because not only are they incomplete, but starting from scratch would be easier than using them. If you're wondering why, think about this:

They have incomplete systems, and you'd have to figure out how THEY were scripting them, then edit their scripts, instead of scripting it your way, and figuring it out from there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2018
    i know where you can get but i only tell you if you chill a little

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Okay, since this question has been answered, I am going to lock this thread as some of the posts are clearly flaming other users.

Remember that one of the rules here at PC is to respect all other members. This includes those who encourage the flaming in the first place - slix and diamondpearl, your posts were very provocative - always think about how your posts are worded. There is no need to be rude.

Pandoras Angel, do not bypass the word filters - if you have an issue with another member, discuss it over PM rather than posting it openly on the board.

*locks*

--FG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back