• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon Titanium and Iron Versions - Updated 3/10/07 - WE NEED SCRIPTERS

b0bl3

teach me anything you want
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2010

i saw your pictures of selfmade pokemons but thought they are like ugly so i made some for you, hope you like em

Shot at 2007-07-21
and a sprite ^^

Last edited:

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Awesome game! sorry but I don't have XP only 2003 and I can't help. I can give you names, ideas and the battle system I can maybe do if you havn't done it.

I can do maps 4 u.

Last edited by a moderator:

b0bl3

teach me anything you want
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2010
ehmmm i cant scan in color XD
i could try coloring with some art program

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Going fine- and you just hit the button below all the topics that says new thread. How's the art coming?

The Pokedex is getting a major revamp in T/I... you'll see what I mean. I've yet to implement it, but here's the new Pokedex interface!

newpokedexwatermarkns3.png

The entire thing is handled by the mouse- you click on an entry's name to display it. The up and down arrows change the center entry the old-fashioned way. (but who's going to use them?) However, the main difference is in the reduction to one screen. Typing helps you search for Pokemon by name- without going to a search screen. You can use the left and right arrows to swap modes, and, best of all, the entire Pokedex entry of the Pokemon you've selected is on the left of the screen, replacing the old-fashioned display of its sprite. Cry is gained by pressing C, and Area has fused with the PokeCom's Radar function, while size has merged with the Height and Scale functions. I love the new system- I think you will too.

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
Ill be glad to help you with programming, but first things first.

The maps are all... well... Bla. They are unoriginal and stick to the same base concept. There is no true decorations. Try spicing in some more flowers and extras. IT would help LOTS if you customized the tiles as well.

Another thing, Good luck with getting in online features. It can be done yes, but anyone willing to program that would be better off making thier own game as that would be a great feature. I say get the core game done first, and then add in your little 'extras'.

EDIT

BTW the fact that in your original post you have a screen shot showcasing that 'You have one letter' really bugs me. That screen shot shows nothing of the actual system. For all i know you just made a action key event the gives that text.

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Thank you so much for that offer.. I'm crap at scripting, and can... change text colors. Woo.

I've been trying to get custom tiles for the same reasons as you described... a lot of the stuff I want to do can't be done with my tileset. They'd look better if I had the TOOLS to decorate them... and I'd say the as-of-yet unreleased Lakefront is well-decorated already.

You recommended the path I'm going on- I'm not going to put online or anything into an otherwise half-finished game!

Thanks for the comment- criticism helps to make it better, unlike "omg u need better pics lololol!".

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
Id say don't include online at all. I have not seen even one completed Pokemon game here. Go for the base set first. Get the Menus to work, and the battle system to work and all catching and storage systems to work. Then add in all gym battles as well as story battles. Once you do that you have a completed game. Thats when you go back with the extras. You add in all the extra trainers, features ect. Thats whe you release the game into Beta. find all the bugs. Take the game out of Beta, fix everything. Go into Beta2, then release. =)

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
Alright, Ill script for you. Give me the tools, a brief description of what needs to be done and email it all to me at [email protected]

And if you would be so kind to let me be officially apart of the team. (Its not required, I would just like to be on if you don't mind :P)

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Arrrrrrrrrrrgh, I know your almost done, but I can't wait for the demo! Can you estimate the time it will take to script?
That would make me happy!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Back