• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MARIO vs DONKEY KONG the COMIC

Years
  • Hey guys, Davis here. If you've been around, you might know me. I made such great (haha yeah right) comics like...Shiny Man staring Mario. LHF staring Hammer Bros, and LHF Squeak Squad staring those pesky mice from Kirby Squeak Squad. Haha yeah those sucked.

I came to PC because of a cool guy named "Vaati". He's awesome. There, I met some pretty cool people. Some of which left, some probably are still here. I think I stayed so long because of a really really cute friend I had who I kinda still have a crush on, and we kinda still have contact. Only I think she blocked me on MSN because I'm a total idiot. I think she's still here, and if you see this and aren't oblivious, hey =x sorry for being a total idiot =x.

So yeah, the comic. Some issues are kinda Pee Gee Thirteen, minor swearing, sexual innuendos, etc. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED >=D. And yeah, if you don't understand what's going on, you aren't alone. Because seriously, I have no darn clue.

Oh and here's the comic:
    #1: Pubes
    #2: Newcomer: Donkey Kong!
    #3: Fryin dem Squid.
    #4: Wiki wiki...
    #5: You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.
    #6: What is Flashback?
    #7: Long way back from Hell
    #8: Klepto the Huge Eagle makes a cameo appearence.
    #9: Moving Around at the Speed of Sound...
    #10: This one doesn't have Mario or DK in it =(
    #11: Monoclelax Strikes Back!
    #12: It's a bargain down at the shop.
    #13: Andross' enemy, is MY enemy
    #14: My name is Bill, sitting on top of Capitol Hill.
    Guest: It's by the dooshes on my MSN
    #15: In the name of the Moon.
    #Sweet16: Possum Kingdom
    #17: The Mostly Epic Episode
    #18: Ike is from Fire Emblem 9. Go buy it.
    #19: Final Fantasy 13 is coming out for PlayStation 3
    #20: He's back again and about time too.
    #21: Not as Interesting as Pegasus Knights
    #22: More entertaining then High School Musical 2.
    #23: Featuring Zac Efron as Ridley and Vannessa Hudgens as Samus
    #24: Crocomire has 6 eyes.
    #25: BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!
    #26: Egyptian Pharohs
    #27: The Sun Feels Like Burning
    #28: Harry Potter 5 is the worst movie ever.

Last edited:

Argento

Comic Artist
    Years
  • I laughed my ass off, this is hilarious. Good job man. I especially like the Muchlax with the eyepiece, for some reason I always pictured him with one. But the dialogue is snappy. I thought this would be immature at first, but really, it's by far one of the best comics I've read in a loooooooooooooong time. Every pun, every reference, is just well placed, the timing is great, like when you had Draygon, etc.

Years
  • haha, Thanks Argento =D. Although, I would consiter this immature =o. Haha.

I got a new comic up. I know you guys at PC don't read the comic forum much, but I'd love to hear what you think if you do read it! =D

EDIT: Another new one up.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Wow! Great! It was nice and funny. A bit random and unexpected, though. I loved it when DK said, " It is implied that I am really really mad right now!"

Years
  • Haha, thanks for the posts guys =3. Glad you enjoy.

I got a new one up. Featuring the main protogonist and antogonist from the Metroid series =3. Enjoy.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I am loving the fact my face is in it :D hahahhaha

I like most of them, though I feel a couple are a tad plain =/

Keep it up buddy!

Back