• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm baaaaaack ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi there. :3 I don't remember you... Well, to tell the truth, I don't even know you ._. ... But anwyay, you may know me, though. I'm Vavavoom, nice to meet you. <~ Welcome back, lovely pupu. If you want to be my friend, send me a message! -hands a bag full of cookies and goodies and other cute things- Just to let you know, I'm quite pupu, so I'd be a great friend.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oh wow, hi there, I do remember you! It's awesome to see you back here again ^^ and that's cool that you got a new computer XD

By the way, I don't know if you remember me but I was *Princess Seraphia*.

But yes, WELCOME BACK!

§ilv£r

Team Rocket Member
    Years
  • ...I have no idea who you are... but that's because I only joined today... but I think I want to be friends. :D Welcome to PC!

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • *prince! *glomps* XD lol j/k. But hey! long time no talk! ^^

and hello lord94! ^^ I don't remember you either but thanks for saying hi! ^^

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    welcome to PC... or should I say welcome back?

I can't remember you *tries so badly to remember* I'm quite recent to this place ^-^

I'm Souless and you can PM me if you need help or if you wanna be friends ^-^

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • I feel so happy that everyone is being nice and saying hi, even if they have no idea who I am. ^^ I've been really depressed lately, you don't know how much this all means to me. ^^ thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I don't know you ,but welcome back to PC!
    ^-^
    I hope you enjoy it here!

~ Cosmic

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi there! First of all, welcome to the great Pokemon Community. You're now a member. I'm Klingon.
    If you have a question, feel free to ask it to me; Have fun.

Back