• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Awakening of the Fallen

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    All right, all right! I'll start off saying I'm very new to these forums and hacking in general.
    I only have advanced map, text, mart, trainer i think it's called, and attack. I am average at advanced map and can create warps but I'm not that great at events and scripting in general. Advanced text, well I know the basics. Attack and mart are straightforward and so is trainer. As for anything else like sprites and the world map or whatever, I'm lost. I was sort of working on this mod but then I abandoned it because I had no idea how to do some of the things to do, but now I feel like re-visiting Pokemon: Awaken of the Fallen.

Story: A virus breaks out in Viridian Forest. When you first arrive you see a place thick with fog and creepy music (I could do that.) As you walk around you see fat guys running around shouting brains. (did that too) I also got to a part where a zombie is feasting on an old man who was laying down. (did that) Then when I tried to demo it, I had no idea how to stop people from fighting you, making them dissapear, making the protaganist warp after certain events, and thought "Screw it."

Characters: Pretty much all the same.

What I want: To start from scratch with a brand new setting, characters, and things that change after you do certain things.

Contact me: Either post here or IM or email me at [email protected]

I know this is sloppy but I'm new and this hack could become great.
    BTW it is Fire Red.

please help if you want and it doesn;t require to much dedication, I just need a few scripters to help me.

Last edited:
    Back