• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen pika Anti Cheat

zamaskowany

~Godot~
Years
  • Hello there :) Well, not so time ago, i found out pika Anti Cheat. The main task of this script is to find out if your Pokemons are 100% legit. It should work with normal caught common Pokemons/legends, even with shinies. The event pokemons mostly are seen as cheated, so it isn't working 100%.

Here, i haven't seen anyone, who are using it - and my question is "Why?" :) Each pokemon i get through trade is sent to pAC, and I quickly get answer if my pokemons are cheated. Effects?

-16 shinies are 100% legit
    -13 shinies are seen as hacks
    -6 shinies can't be recognized - the bred ones can't be recognized

It's sad so many pokemons which are "100% legit" *sarcasm* are hacks. So, I bid you to use it with your pokemons, just to be sure if they are legit.

The address is pokeguide.filb.de/pAC/pac.php

To use it, you need to export somehow your save file to PC, then get pokemon in *.PKM file, and send it there. I am curious what will be the results..

best regards,
    zamaskowany

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
  • It only looks to any changes made to IVs or shiness - MET flags or EVs arent' checked. try for yourself - send legit normal one, and change it into shiny with Pokesav - pAC will find out it's hack.

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
  • The shiness is determined by PID and a few other "stats" of Pokemon. AR cheats only brutally set Pokemons to "shiny", so it will also be found out - I have tried it :)

Years
  • I just look at which ball has been used to catch them, and where they were caught, and what level.

The only hacks I've had are a Tauros and Mime Jr. I realised both straight away.

I got a Diagla through GTS which was 100% legit, and untouched.

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
  • And what if the pokemon was caught legitimately, and only was edited with Pokesav? That are also hacks, and without pAC you won't recognize them easily.

Years
  • pAC checks to see if your Pokémon was generated by the game's actual random number calculator, or if its stats were somehow tampered with manually. I put my GTS shinies through it (back when I had a working M3 to trade them to), and they all checked out. It seems that cloning is much more common than actual hacking.

I can think of some ways to bypass it (for shinies) which I'm not sharing with you. :P

Back