• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left-Handed or Right-handed

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
Years
  • I'm a lefty when it comes to writing and things alike, but I've noticed for alot of other things I do tend to go right handed...though I don't have any examples of such currently

Years
  • Left-handed, and proud of it. But using right hand for many things, like holding spoon when eating, also fork and knife right-handed style, then using mouse with right hand, and quite many others. I am using left hand for writing, though :)

Cheers!

I'm a leftie. Spawn of Satan, Devil's incarnate, I know, I know. At least, that's the old school view on us lefties. xD; I'd love to be ambidextrous, though; that'd be so much fun. \o/

Apparently, people have told me that I have "neat writing for a left-handed person." Are we left-handed people known for messy writing? XD;

Well I do everything Lefty but use a computer mouse rightie so I am Lefty and no we do not live 7 years shorter

I be teh lefty!

On a more serious note, the only things I use my right hand for are using the mouse, and two handed things. And a while back in this thread someone asked if left handed people are known for bad handwriting, I can't speak for all of us, but I sure am!

I write with my left hand (woot), but I pretty much do everything else with my right hand. I use the mouse with my right hand, and I shoot basketballs with my right hand. Though I can't write with my right hand, even if someone paid me to do so >.>

Left-handed. I can do things with my right hand, but I'm nowhere near ambidextrous.

I also have very small and neat handwriting, so I have trouble believing the 'left-handers have bad handwriting' idea. XD;

im left handed!
    its kind of strange isnt it

I'm a lefty when it comes to writing and things alike, but I've noticed for alot of other things I do tend to go right handed...though I don't have any examples of such currently

I'm weird. I'm left handed. ~_~

Out of the 44 people who posted here, 10 one Left Handed (I am one of them). Just doing this to put this into ratio, 1 in 4 people here at PC seems Left-Handed.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I'm right-handed, all the way. I can't do practically anything with my left hand, which is weird, cause I'm used to be semi-ambidextrous, but it kinda died as I stopped using my left hand.

Hmm, actually, now that I think about it, I can type better with my left hand then with my right hand. Heh :x

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I'm right handed, but my friend's forcing me through ambidextrous training... meaning I haven't written at school with my right hand in maybe... a month?

Geez no one can read my chicken scratch anymore ;-;

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • I write with my right hand, but I do everything else with my left. Which is... pretty weird x3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Being right-handed, I have the convenience of using most things in the world... since most things are made for righties. :0
    I prefer left-handed scissors though, but I don't hold them in my left hand, I just like the cut being on the other side of the top blade. Also, they're usually sharper because less people use them. :3

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm right handed, well mostly everyone is. Right handed and I also use my right foot. But I hold a cricket bat with my left \o/

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I'm right handed. But lately I've been trying to write with my left. It's not as easy as it looks.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Right handed, but I have been practicing with my left from time to time. I think I'm actually getting better.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Oddly enough there are certain things I do with my right and other things with my left, It's like I'm both I guess. I prefer my right hand yes, but I often catch myself using my left just as often. Creepy eh?

Back