• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chronicles: Episode 1: OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Hmhmhm...I wasn't quite sure which berries, actually. xD; I just remember there being blue berries in Sapphire. Rawst is fine~

Mm, just a question. I know that you need to tell us if we catch a Pokémon, but what if we didn't want them to catch it? Could we say that the Pokémon broke free and fled? Just asking, because I like my characters to fail every so often. =P

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
Yes, that is fine Kat. In fact, if it is an intended failure (and that is made clear through OOC at the beginning), your Pokemon can actually gain experience from it as well!

Last edited:

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
ZOMGROFLOLMAO!!shift!11!! fr33 r4r3 c4ndi!

On my next post I'll think of something to make Derek find the vitamin.
Oh yeah, enter Mankey!
Thanks, Man:D

Oh yeah, Trainer card updated.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
xD; Still no Pokémon for poor Jack. I suppose he's just biding his time until he runs into a certain bug/poison type. ;]

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
Nice work on those Route 2 posts guys! Your stuff is getting better and better. I'm very impressed so far.

Viridian Forest is up for posting. I suggest getting the Pokemon you want and getting your guys trained up. Pewter City, and Brock, are coming up soon!

Trainer Kat

Years
Bahaha, I love Weedle. xD;

.__.; If I go up against Brock with Weedle and Eevee, though...that's a mess. I'll have my work cut out for me xD; (and that's assuming I catch Weedle. But I won't leave without one, even if I have to use all three turns trying to catch Weedles! *shakes fist*)

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
Years
Hey *waves crazily*

brawler said I could join, heres the details:

Character Name: Kaiden Hunter
Birth Date: June 27th 1993

Appearance: He is about 6'2". Kaiden has medium length messy black hair with a red streak. He wears a small studded choker and a purple and black checkerboard sweatband on his right wrist. On his left wrist he wears a chainmail bracer on a leather back. He wears black shirts, usually one with a skull upon it. He wears black and red skinny jeans and a studded belt with black and red skater shoes. On his studded belt is full Pokemon trainer utilities, such as pokemon ball holders and food and water etc. He also has a red acoustic guitar, which has extra bag space.

Personality: Kaiden can be very friendly and jumpy around his friends due to how few he had when he was much younger, but this leads to him being rather shy. The way he was raised by his parents caused him to be quite defensive around himself and his friends, and is very hot-headed, ready to lash out if a wrong word is said against him or his friends/pokemon.

If someone is mean to him, he will fight back and holds grudges firm. He is very stubborn also and hates being proved wrong, much like his father. As much as he hates him, the similarities are uncanny.

His charisma around his friends does often make people find him rather in your face and overpowering. However, if he gets even a whiff of a rumour about someone he likes disliking him, he can become overbearingly emotional - his friends/pokemon are his life. He also has a habit of falling for many girls at the same time - hard.

OOC
If you think this a lot, this is partially based on myself :)

History: Kaiden was born in his small family's home outside of Pallet, just down the small inlet, towards Cinnabar. He had few friends since his parents sheltered him very much, schooling him at home. He had one major passion, playing the guitar, one thing his parents did allow. They thought all pokemon were very dangerous after an accident before he was born, where a tentacool stung his mother with a poison sting.

When he was older, him and his father got into many fights over pokemon, as Kaiden's infatuation for them grew. He would often leave without telling anyone to see his friends. It was hard for his mother. He spent more and more time away from home with his friends, and his father spent more and more time away at work in the cinnabar lab. One day, they both came home to find their mother had left. A small note was on the table, explaining how she couldn't cope with the stress. Both mourned in their own ways. Kaiden's father began drinking and blamed it all on his son, Kaiden left due to his father's rage and lived around Pallet.

That was a little while ago. He spent most of his hours with his friends, staying in their houses a lot, often finding trees and other places to stay. He sometimes went to Professor Oak's lab, staying in the lab or pens outside with the pokemon. Now he is ready to leave with his first pokemon.

Preferred Starter: Cubone (if possible)

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
Weedle's Cool =P And the only reason I caught a Mankey here was to have a Fighting Type advantage over Rock. I mean, there was nothing Pikachu could ever do alone:P But meh, gotta toughen up the pigmonkey and the mouse Pokemon now.

Trainer Kat

Years
Weedle. <3 He's one of my favorites.

Yeah, beating Brock's gonna take some creative writing on my part. xD; Buuuut, hopefully I can pull something off. ^^;

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
Sounds good Zimvee. I'll be around-ish for the next few hours to update you as you go!

Trainer Kat

Years
Heehee, I'm glad you picked up on that. x3 I have an in-game jolly Beedrill, so I sort of wanted that here. <3

bc342413af170d7f8420f41f8b2e0bca.png

Aaand, kaboom. Updated trainer card. I should have my next post up within the hour. =]

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Zimvee: Updated the card. Oh yeah, and I only gave you 2 Potions and 2 Antidotes. 5 and 3 (respectively) seemed like a bit much.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Zimvee: No worries man. If you DO want more items than 1-2 of each, then make a really big post. Basically, the longer and better quality of it will make you able to "buy" more things.

_Diego//

Years
Hm.. Hey Brawler, If I do a very intricate and lengthy post for my 3rd turn at Viridian Forest, do you think I can find TM 23 [Iron Tail] or TM 31 [Brick Break] (Preferably Brick Break:P)? Just for my Pikachu to be able do to something to Rock Pokemon and Ground Pokemon... Please? =)

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Diego: Yes, if your post is exceptionally long and detailed, you can find a TM. Remember, they are in the form of CD's. Good luck man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back