• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokerus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob.McCool

Stratus-Faction
    Years
    So, I was walking all over sinnoh to try and catch cresselia and i found her,
    i used my golbat to use mean look so she wouldn't of escaped
    but she killed my golbat and she ran away and so i went to the eterna city poke center,
    and suddenly nurse joy went on about pokerus and so i looked at my golbat and he had caught it and it's spread all over my party!

Does anyone know anything about pokerus, when it dissapears, what it does or anything else?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Don't worry, the pokerus is a good thing. All it does is double the quantity of EVs your poke recieves. It dissapears after midnight, although the effect always remains. It can also be kept by storing an infected poke in the PC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back