• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Assault

Maria Santos

*wink* enjoy your death! ^_^
Years
  • Alrighty guys I'm finally stepping up to the plate and introducing myself. I'm Maria Santos if you didn't know already. I have been using game maker since I was in 7th grade but my skills are horrible >_< yea I'm a drag and drop n00b :'( But hey I wont let you guys down. I'll bring ya the toughest Pokemon you will have ever played. Get ready >:3

Pokemon Assault: (Trouble in Sinnoh) <----I need something tha sounds cooler than that -_-

Teh program:

I am making this game with Registered Game Maker 5.3A due to crappy computers I work on.

Teh Story (Please bear with me I am not a good story teller -_-)

The story takes place in Jubilife, Sinnoh. Dawn is at the NPBS building investigating alleged Pokemon and drug trafficking. While she is investigating a swarm of Koffings lead by an IMMENSE sized Weezing blow a hole in the side of the building and are spreading their toxic fumes around killing people inside the building. She must get rid of them all and find out who sent the Pokemon to do such a thing. Her investigation will lead her into a nightmarish Sinnoh in which the Pokemon siege cities and kill the innocent people. Nothing is as it seems anymore. Can Dawn escape the abyssof the dark one as she tries to rid Sinnoh of this terror?

Theres alot more but I cant find my papers where I wrote it down xD Please be patient with me. ^_^" Sorry its so vague ^_^"

Teh game itself:
    -Platform Shooter
    -5 Weapons so far. Handgun, Shotgun, Flaregun, Rocket launcher, STD (Silent Total Destruction lulz)
    -VERY DIFFICULT. If you like a frustrating challenge like Ghost and Ghouls you'll like this nicely.
    -Gore. Pokemon will die. So will you. Thats life xD
    -Unlockable characters with better abilities.
    -Even tougher difficuly settings such as WTF mode, 45Spd and 60 Spd.
    -Loads of secrets to find in the game.
    -Cheat Codes. Oh yes.

Teh Screenshots

Spoiler:

Teh Videos clips
    Spoiler:

I am curently looking for a spriter to help me with the pokemon death animations. If not that then I will gladly accept spriters for other jobs such as Pokemon movement, game backgrounds, etc. Also looking for beta testers, artists, and most importantly I am looking for LEVEL DESIGNERS! I need longer and more interesting levels for this to be exciting!

Level in development...

Area1-NPBS Building
    Area2-Sinnoh's Underground
    Area3-???
    Area4-???
    Area5-???
    Area6-???
    Area7-PBS Outpost(Mt.Coronet)
    Area8-Inside of the base...
    Area9-
    Area10-

Secret1-Old Memories
    Secret2-United we...wait what?

Credits:

Nintendo lol duh
    Joshr691 for the INCREDIBLE custom pokemon sprites I use in the game.
    My old friend chris who got me started on game maker in middle school. R.I.P Chris. Que dios te bendiga.
    Mark overmars for making Game Maker. xD
    Bobby Prince from which most of the games music comes from.

Ill add more as I remember them :P

Show your support! Use teh userbar >:3

picture.php

Staff:

Programmers: Maria Santos
    Tiler: Dragpyre
    Beta Testers: Ito_Igami

Last edited:

Curt200718

Intermediate Game Developer
    Years
  • Good luck with your project, I have seen a game similar to this(not you story, the shooting part), I hope you have fun while making this.

Also, is this a side-scroller game?

Maria Santos

*wink* enjoy your death! ^_^
    Years
  • Good luck with your project, I have seen a game similar to this(not you story, the shooting part), I hope you have fun while making this.

Yea I believe there is another games similar to mines but I didn't even know they existed till like 2 weeks ago :P

Also, is this a side-scroller game?

Mhm pretty much yep. Side scrolling platform shooter.

Alrighty guys added a new Youtube video on the first post demonstrating the death animation for Octillery and the the Rocket Launcher. The games engine needs alot more work but once I get it all down I should be releasing demos for anyone to try out. Currently only my beta testers get the demos. If you wanna beta test my game just Post up and join the team.

Back