• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm not really new, but hi >:

天照

Nicku
Years
  • Uh uh Hi I guess. As you can read in the title, I'm not new. I have an old account called "Nicku" but I haven't used it, in .. AGES! (I haven't even been active on PC in ages..) I just wanted to start on a fresh, so that's why I made a new account. I hope it's O.k. (I checked the rules, and I couldn't find anything against it, so I think it's O.k /: )

So! Who am I?
    My username is アマテラス, which means Amaterasu. But you're welcome to call me Nicku (I still use the name even tho I don't use that account anymore), but blaah, in reality I don't really care if you call me Nicku, Amaterasu, or アマテラス xD But don't ask if I call myself Nicku, because I'll do that! It's mah interwebz nickname >:
    As you may can see; I like Okami, Pokemon (of course xD) and well, Indent/Blockquote text XD Lolz, I also like random stuff (Which is pretty hard to see because this post is not Nicku-random. It's just .. long and filled with poor Engrish.)

I ish suxs at Engrish.
    It's not my fault ;^; I'm Danish. So please don't eat me ...!

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hey Welcome to PC!
    I guess this thread counts both as a welcome back thread and a welcome thread!

Anyways, drop round if you wanna have a chat eh?

天照

Nicku
    Years
  • Kaizer-X: I watch (no, I don't watch ... I stalk 8D) Naruto, yes. But I got the name from the main character in the game Okami.

Dukey : Ty C:

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Nicku, I'm loving the username. I thought you got Amaterasu from Naruto as well until I saw the avatar. I've heard a lot about Okami, but sadly I've never had the chance to play it.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • As Gummy said the username is quite awesome
    Welcome to the pokecommunity my friend I believe I don''t have to tell you where to go.
    just have fun.
    See you around~

Back