• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • If you're up for a battle or trade, perhaps you will want to peruse the Wi-Fi Battle Stadium and Trade Corner sub-forums. They're just full of people willing to do said things. ;D

Welcome to the community, Shiny Rotom! A late introduction is better than no introduction at all, am I right?
    (To be completely honest, I never made an introduction. :o)

Well, I'm sure your battling and trading needs will not go unnoticed around this place, my friend. I do believe you will find yourself a nice new hang-out in the areas I stated above. However, PC also has quite a wide array of other sections you may want to check out in due time as well.
    (They're all pretty great in their own respects, you can't miss. xD)

Hope to see you around the boards and if you have any questions, I would be honored to answer them for you via PM or VM.

Take care!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Shiny Rotom!

Good thing you remembered to come back, lest you miss the all awesome things PC has to offer! If you follow those links Hiidoran so kindly posted for you, you'll find our battling and trading sub-forums which are usually bustling with activity!

There's plenty of other things to do around here as well. Make sure you have a good look around so you don't miss anything ^_^

I'll see you around the forums...have fun!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hey Welcome to PC!
    And don't worry bout arriving late,
    I didn't start posting actively until a month or so after my join date xD

Anyways, Welcome, and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Welcome Shiny Rotom welcome to the forum hope you have a great time here, as I hope I will too :P

Back