• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

After lurking around...

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Welcome to PC, Wish Maker!

Editing your signature is as easy as going to "User CP" at the top of your screen. Then just click on "Edit Signature" under your control panel, and voila! Add what ever you like! (Well, not whatever you like, but you get the idea XD)

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a great time here at The PokeCommunity! As you can see, there's plenty to do and some pretty cool people to meet. Once you get posting, I'm sure you'll be having fun in no time!

PM/VM me if you'd like to chat a bit...I'm always around ^_^. And make sure you read those oh so helpful rules and FAQ. I'll see you around!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Another lurker! How do you people refrain from posting on such an awesome forum? At least you've only been lurking for a few weeks, I've seen much worse. Welcome to PC, where you'll never have to lurk again!

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Welcome to pokeCommunity, *WishMaker*! Read the rules and have fun here. You made a good decision on joining here than lurking.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, it's great to hear that you have solved your signature issues, *WishMaker*.
    (Now you can look snazzy whenever you post. ;D)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, my ex-lurking friend! I'm certain you have made the right decision in making an account around this fine community. For you see, PC has one of the friendliest member bases as well as some of the best content you will find around the web. Whether you want to talk about Pokémon or not, it's still a pretty darn good place.

I have no doubts you will enjoy yourself during your stay. Just find a few forums to entertain yourself with, and begin a posting spree! You'll be having a blast in no time at all!
    (Just make sure the posts in said spree are relevant and thoughtful. xD)

I do hope I will see you around from time-to-time. After all, the whole forum experience is that much better when you have many friends to share it with, correct?
    (*Hiidoran Chokes a little on his own sugary words*

Cheers, my good sir!

Back