• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon no name yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING KRIS

I AM BACK !
Years
  • hack name: none rom base: pokemon ruby
    STORYLINE You and your family just moved to america and you decide to go on a adventure. this game features real life peireods from the time of the origanal thirteen colonies. Featuring The boston tea party. washington at vally forge. the battle of lexington and concord and more
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

THANKS TO TOOL Makers MAPS
    3161138723_cedb572280.jpg
    bosten harbor. READ THE PART OF THE MAP ON THE RIGHTWILL BE CHANGED!!!!

starting town no name

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    You need to expand your story and add a list of features if you want this to stay open.

KING KRIS

I AM BACK !
    Years
  • EDIT

I edited the storyline and some maps BOSTEN APART OF BOSTEN READ: THE PART OF THE MAP ON THE RIGHTWILL BE CHANGED!!!! STARTING TOWN ( NO NAME ) Featurs: The boston tea party. washington at vally forge. the battle of lexington and concord and more

Last edited:

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I think that maps aren't that square, but yeah mate you need features :)

Edit- :I er ok those features could work <-< >->

Last edited:

BananasGoMoo

Pokemon Electrum
    Years
  • those maps still look really empty. and I don't see how this relates to Pokemon....

and you say you edited the storyline? please i would like to hear...

PS: Storylines consist of more than one sentence. Most storylines i have seen are at least a paragraph.

Edit: and when you are trying to advertise a hack, it would be nice if you used better grammar and spelling...but that's just imo.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • and I don't see how this relates to Pokemon....
    This is just ROM Hacking. It doesn't have to be a Pokémon related hack or anything.

The maps are really bland and rather dull though. And you shouldn't release maps - just screenshots. :\

BTW, it's Boston, not Bosten.

Oh, you need better English.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back