• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Poke-Mart

Years
OK, this is my first Trade Shop. Please follow all of the rules listed below and offer/ask for trades.

Rules:
1. I have the right to refuse your offer, as do you mine.
2. No Hacks, I will try my best to not trade hacks, you must try yours.
3. Do not FLAME/SPAM on this thread, do that via PM/VM
4. I'm really only looking for my wants.
5. Don't ay ridiculous stuff like (how are you going to get that?). Who knows, I might get it.
6. My WiFi at home stuffs up a lot, so I am not flexible with trading times. My timezone is AEDT GMT+10. So, we'll have to organize it so I can trade between 12-4pm my local time.
7. Have fun!!! :}

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Below is a list of Pokemon I can breed for egg moves. The list will be updated once I go through all my pokemon. These services are currently only open if you offer good. I can mix both services together (i.e., get Egg Move, Nature, and EV train. This will obviously cost a little bit more. Please be detailed with your orders, and like I said, I'd like good offers because as a 14 year old student, I have better things to do than spend all night trying to hatch a pokemon if all I'm getting is a legendary. So, I'd like antyhing from good IV'd mums/dads-shinies and events. Also some will come with egg moves, free of charge but if you specifically want an egg move, I will have to ask for a good offer. Feel free to ask for different EV Spreads. I cannot get Seismic Toss on Chansey. Also, If you choose both services and accept what I've listed and not your own Natures/Spreads, it'll be a lot cheaper.

Key:
Pokemon in between and markers are currently out of stock so if you want them EV trained, I'll have to breed.
Spoiler:

How to Order:
What you wish to give:
What you wish to get:
Extra Stuff - Will cost more (e.g. Location Hatched, Egg Move, etc.):

How to Sign Up:
Username:
What would you like to help with:
Are you qualified in this area:
How much of your time are you willing to give:

Thanks,
Feuer

Waiting List said:
Raikari - PKTOPIA Electivire/Magmortar for Timid Lucario/Adamant Gallade (both EVd)
Jayjayfish - Bagon/Riolu/Totodile *all shiny (totodile w/IcePunch+Dragon Dance)* for Chansey (EVd and egg moved)
Gunners - WishMKR Jirachi *shiny* for Adamant Heracross, Adamant DD Larvitar, Adamant DD Charmander, Adamant Slakoth.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
Username: Flubadub
What you have: Geodude/Gravler
What you want: Pikachu

A-Burrito

BBC's TopGear Rules!
Years
What you have: Duking larvitar or any shiny (except on hold) from my thread
What you want:
Lucario - Timid - 6HP/252SpAtk/252Spe - Vacuum Wave

interested?

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
Okay! Just a normal pikachu please! For a biddoof! Can you pm me your FC and name?? thanks!

Years
@ A-Burrito: Yes, of course I'm interested in the Duking Larvitar. I'll just need the details of it.

@ flubadub: OK, I'll have to get it for you, as I only have Raichu, plus it's EV trained. Gimme some time to breed/catch a Pikachu.

@ MartinNFLFalcon: Modest Squirtle? If not, nature doesn't matter. I have male Absol, so give me some time to breed it to get a female, shouldn't take more than 10 minutes but I won't have access to WiFi until at least tomorrow.

Years
@ flubadub: I'm not too sure I still have my Blastoise to breed, but i can get you a Bulbasaur, Charmander and Piplup (if you still need those) Or you could wait until I trade with Martin and breed the Squirtle's myself.

@ MartinNFLFalcon: OK, that's fine. If you're still breeding for one, the nature of the parents effects the nature of the babies (as you know) so maybe the parents can't breed modest ones. Then again, it also might mean you haven't bred many. Anyways, I'm willing to wait until a good nature comes along, but if it takes a little too long, I'll just take whatever you have.

@ Raikari: Hmm, Are you sure you don't want the Adamant Lucario? Duking Larvitar would be awesome but you're offering what I need after all. Hmm, they are UT and come with the items right? (Not that I care about the items, it just makes them look more PKTOPIA like).

Last edited:
Years
@ Raikari: Hmm, Are you sure you don't want the Adamant Lucario? Duking Larvitar would be awesom ebut you're offering what i need after all. Hmm, they are UT and come with the items right? (Not that I care about the items, it just makes them look more PKTOPIA like).

uhm, nah, I'd like to stick to the timid lucario please.

and yes, they do come with items and are untouched.

Years
I have a shiny new moon Darkrai?

If I could, could I get actually two for this?

Adamant and Timid lucario?

Uhm, well, only the Adamant Lucario is left, although I have an UT. LV. 1 Riolu (Timid). I can EV train it if you want. The only problem is that it has no egg moves. The EV Training may take longer because I've been really busy lately. Also, PM more details about the Darkrai.

Years
No shinies (other than a Rayquaza which i trust no-one with for them to clone it for me). I can EV train for you though. And when I say it'll take long, if it's just 2 stats to 252 (namely speed and attack), I can do it on the same day. It's just mixed EV Spreads which annoy me. I can also train Jolly Eevee (haven't checked its IVs) and i can also train Adamant natured, DDTar. I'll have to breed for the DD but I can get it in maybe, uhm, 2-3 days.

Back