• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Think you have what it takes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! as the title sais, I am running this little thingymebob, where, you trade me a pokemon, and if it can sweep the whole E4, you will win a Shiny for free! and you will also get ur pokemon back, if it loses, you just get your pokemon back, I will be using only 5 Full Restores, if it can get through, you win a free shiny!

Shinies that can be chosen:
Regice
dpmfsa378.png

Caterpie
dpmfsa010.png

Metapod
dpmfsa011.png

Butterfree
dpmfsa012.png

Kakuna
dpmfsa014.png

Beedrill
dpmfsa015.png

Meowth
dpmfsa052.png

Persian
dpmfsa053.png

Charizard
dpmfsa006.png

Milotic
dpmfsa350.png

Riolu
dpmfsa447.png

Unown
dpmfsa201.png
(F)
Spinarak
dpmfsa167.png

Ariados
dpmfsa168.png

Buneary
dpmfsa427.png

Lopunny
dpmfsa428.png

Psyduck
dpmfsa054.png

Golduck
dpmfsa055.png

and that is all,

Do you have what it takes?

First requests = First for me to trade with etc.

Lv. cap = 75

Last edited:
Years
Uhm, yeah, ok, but are you going to battle by taking risks or by actually trying to OHKO everything? Because, I'd like to see if you can take my Swampert through. i can do it without full restores but meh... free shiny would be awesome, so yes, i think my pokemon has what it takes.

Years
no, I have 2 Swampert's, and i can get more by breeding the one I'm giving to you for you to run through, and, I don't care about VC, you can have it on if you want but I'll most likely have it off.

YES, IT WORKED. ON THE DAY OF THE HEAT. IT FINALLY WORKED.

Let me know how you go.

Years
Yea, I know, I was asking if u were trading it, coz ur wi-fi is screwed isnt it?
LOL, if "screwed" is the term you wanna use, yeah. It works fine with the computer but this was the first time in like, 1000 attempts that it's worked with Nintendo WiFi so you can understand how happy I'd be. Also, I think that Starmie was Raikari's, will you try to go through with his or mine first? Just wondering because I replied first but he seems to know you (you guys are constantly VMing each other).

Years
No, my Swampert was Lv. 100, if that's as capped as it can get than no, there wouldn't be a cap. It's just an offer for everyone to get awesome shinies. I have my eye on the Luke and the Regice. I shotgun both, until the time comes when I've chosen.

You only get one, and ur Swamperts doing fine, its owning I might change the lvl Cap to 75, if so you will not get a shiny, sorry. I think any lvl 100 Pwns it, so sorry for the inconveniance, besides, roserade will pwn it, I used SpAtks on the weaker guys, so we'll see.

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
Years
My alakazam can wipe the floor with the E4 its lvl 71, tomarow I'll do this with ya, I thought I saw a shiny lucario and Garchomp? Are you not giving those away? :(

Years
Lol, Sweet Good Luck Everyone!

:Feuer: Swampert lost to Roserade, sorry about that, when do you want to trade back?

How in the Hell did Swampert lose to Roserade. I outspeed that thing and OHKO it with Earthuake. Then again, I usually just Ice Beam it with my other Swampert.

EDIT: So, what's happening with that Milotic, if anyone ain't taking I'd love it. Also, could you VM me details, I'll trade for it if Blaziken fails.

Years
Curse you NOOB *not sorry for CAPS and JKS BTW* Uhm, yer, you didn't say whther you were still putting Milotic up for trade. VM me from now on if you wanna say stuff, let's not SPAM, even though it's your own thread.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 3, 2009
My DD mence can sweep them all,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back