• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda: Rise of Darkness [PG -13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    OOC:
    Vanilla Kitsune said:
    OCC: The arsenal items are cuuute. Almost like a Valentine's Day Link. Pink is my favorite color too.
    Everyone says that XD.

IC:

Pink opened his ever green eyes and nearly shouted, the girl before him was beautiful. He noticed that parts of her were touching him so he pulled back slightly, "H-hi..." he managed as he slid out from under her and stood to his full height, (barely 5'2" but still he was young he had some growing left to do). He looked at her and smiled, "M-my name is...." he blushed scarlet, "....Pink" his eyes darted down her body quickly before coming to rest on the curve of her breasts, "Um... m-my mom named me... all my brothers... we were named after... c-colors." He tried not to stare, but it had been so long since he had looked at a girl, much less one so very- "Y-you're pretty." he blurted before stopping himself. He covered his mouth quickly and flushed to the roots of his chocolate brown hair. "I'm sorry." he said turning from her and making a fist, "stupid stupid stupid..... and now I'm scolding myself... out loud... in front of her... ah man!"

He took a deep breath and turned back to her slowly, "uh...." he just couldn't say more, he ran his gloved hand over his pink hat hoping that somehow that would take away just how embarrassing all of this was. He then did the only thing he knew to do in such a situation, he kissed her swiftly right on the corner of her mouth. Being raised (wrongly) by 9 brothers, had taught him that if you insult a lady, no mater how minor, that a kiss would always make things right. His heart embalmed shield touched her leg slightly, it had become his habit to carry it on his hand and not on his back, no Goldy went there, and there she was indeed. Or so he assumed for the golden Skullatula began to crawl down his back and right leg slowly enough to not be noticed.

OOC: Awww cute... the poor baby don't know what to do. he's only 14 after all he don't know better. and yes.. he had 9 other brothers... I dare you to guess there names XD.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Dara raised an eyebrow as she watched Pink and his interesting display. She couldn't help but giggle as she watched his face go from normal to flushed. He reminded her or herself when was a young girl. Smiling, she began to speak to him.

"Pink is a nice name. I already said mine though.. didn't I?" Raising a finger to her chin, she tried to remember.

Her thoughts were caught off guard when Pink complimented her. She smiled at the young boy as he tried to recollect himself. Dara could only wonder why he was acting so silly around her.

"You think I'm pretty? Aw. Thank you!" Dara continued to smile as he kept complimenting her. He was such a cute kid for his age.

Before Dara could respond to him, she felt his lips edge to the corner of her mouth. Blushing, she tried to recollect herself. This was the second kiss she had received from someone. It made her feel slightly important. Still blushing, she tried to force a smile on her face.

"Aw.. that was really sweet of you." She placed her hand on his hand and messed around with his hair.

"I think you should meet everyone else. I bet they'd like you a lot. Everyone is really friendly."

Taking his hand, she tried to coax Pink in front of her. He was such a nervous kid. Dara was unsure whether he would even want to meet everyone, but she decided it was best for him.

OOC: D'Aww. Aren't they cute? lmao

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Pink gulped but allowed her to push him forward, when they entered the building he saw everyone. He blushed a bit darker and waved, "H-hi..." he placed a half covered finger to his lips, "I-I'm Pink..."

Zelda looked at him and smiled, he was a cute boy, if his hair was a bit messy. She walked toward him and bowed slightly, "I am Zelda."

Pink scratched his hair, hoping that he could comb it out, "Hi.. that's a r-really nice name." He ran his hand over his hot cheeks.

((No he does not stutter, he's just shy. Where is everyone?!))

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'll post~

Dark looked at the young boy who passed him in the doorway. He stepped aside to let him and Dara through. They said nothing, just nodded. Dark's amethyst glare and frown didn't make him seem like a very friendly person. The young, dressed entirely in pink, seemed intimidated by whatever had happened to him.
    Dark leaned to the wall outside. He closed his eyes and listened to the noises surrounding him. It was hard to recognise every single sound, but he heard the people chatter behind him. From what he could hear, most of them seemed surprised at first, but quickly welcomed the boy in their little group.
    His mind started to drift off again, as did it more frequently during the past few days.
    He wanted to escape Hyrule castle, he really wanted to escape it. He got the perfect opportunity, got dragged into what seemed to be a wonderful adventure. But what was it for? Where were they bound to go?

"I'll tell you..."
    Dark nodded. Sure his mind could give answers to most things, but if those things were correct was doubtable. Like those strange images that flashed before his mind's eye. He didn't have anything that could corelate. Sure it was the destruction of a village, perhapse even this one. He saw the trees, the small square with the fountain, only three meters from where he stood... but there was no explanation why he remembered this, even with such details.
    As far as he knew, he had never been outside of the walls of Castle Town. He laid his head back to lean it against the walls of what remained of the house. The early night chill had made them cool, perfect to clear up your mind. With still closed eyes, Dark sighed.
    "Are you lost in your thoughts? Lost in a time before you can remember?e
    "My past?" Dark sighed. "Perhaps... I have no idea."
    "Despite what you think, despite you having lived your live between the cold walls of the city, you are a child of the Lost Woods"
    "Child of the Lost Woo-... Wha?" Suddenly Dark realised it was not his subconsciousness he was talking too. Someone was speaking to him, with a voice that filled with something Dark could not describe. A summer breeze ruffling through the leaves, the sun throwing patterns on the scarce grass and flowers that were able to grow beneath the trees. He opened his eyes and thought his heart stood still. At no less than two centimetres of his nose, the face of a strange figure was floating. They eyes, with no visible pupils or irisses, gave of a strange light. There was no mouth or present nose. The figure took distance between him and the astonished boy. He held halt floating above the fountain. The way he moved seemed like dancing. Again Dark thought about a forest in full summer.
    Now that Dark had the chance to look more at him, he noticed that his intire body was giving off a strange, unearthy light. He was a little see-through, as Dark could see the vague shadows of the trees behind him. Bangs of light floated in front of his face, a long hat-like thing of the same light was floating behind him, moving in a rythm that only this creature could feel.
    Judging by the way his strange eyes were narrowed, he must have been smiling, or grinning, amused by the look on Dark's face.
    "Wha.. Who..." Dark started... he wanted to take a step forward, ask it several things. What was this thing? And what did he mean by "child of the Lost Woods". But as soon as he got closer a ray of bright, blue light blinded him, making him take a step back. The blue light kept flying around him, making him dizzy. But during one of it's most "fearsome attacks", that same voice from before yelled firmly: "NAVI!! Stop it!"
    The blue light responded by a sudden, bright flash.
    Unable to see things clearly Dark did not notice the rubbish on the ground.
    He lost his balance and fell down on the ground. Taken by surprise by the hard bounce on the forest ground, Dark uttered a sound that must have been certainly hearable by those in the house.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I'm sorry for having you change your character JBCBlank ;-;

------------

Rael watched Dara and the new member, Pink, speak happily with each other. He felt a little jealous, but not too much. Rael knew that he needed to control his jealousy issues, but it was so difficult for him.

He walks away slightly from everyone. The feeling of being left out was starting to annoy him again. He felt like a social outcast at times like these which was quiet often. He sat down on the grass and felt the wind press against his body lightly.

Rael began to remember how he was always so alone when he was younger. How his father forced him into isolation. Rael never had friends up until now and now it felt like he was going to lose her as quickly as he became her friend.

He glared at his feet as he thought about his childhood and how it is effecting him so much now. The depression was coming back and now he had no one to turn to. Rael placed his head in his hands and pulled at his hair a little. He felt so angry at himself for everything. He was being such a child about this. Rael hated himself.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Dara sighed as she watched everyone interact. It was the same scene over and over again, although Dara tried not to get tired of it. There was a new member. She had heard there was strength in numbers. Well, there was a decent amount now. Dara was beginning to lose the thoughts of the group not getting anywhere which she had been harboring slightly, and became her optimistic self. It wasn't doing the group any justice for her to be upset. Smiling to herself, she continued to watch everyone.

Her eyes drifted over to Rael, who seemed to distance himself for the group. Dara could not understand him at all. His emotions changed so quickly. It always seemed to be when she did something involving another member of the troupe. She was unsure whether she should confront him about, for she felt it might offend him. That was not something she desired to. Heaving a deeper sigh, she watched him walk away. He always walked away from everyone.

As her thoughts tried to collect themselves, she noticed Dark almost scared to death at this blueish light in front of him. Dara shivered as she remember the ghost stories the elders used to tell the children back at her village. She had never believed in them, but they always spooked her. Now, it seemed that the elders were right.

"Do ghosts really exist...?" She wondered.

Nervously, she edged behind Dark. Behind his shoulder, she looked up and the figure. It was hard for her to tell who it was being behind Dark. Tapping him on the shoulder, she began to question him.

"Wha.. What is it Dark?"

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Dark almost schrieked when he felt something touch his shoulder. He barely held his voice down when he saw it was Dara. His heart calmed down when he saw something that reminded him there were still certainties in this world. Things that were normal. He smiled quickly at her and stood up from the dusty ground.
    The blue flash that has attacked -he could call it like that- him, had taken some distance and was now nervously hovering near the soft-yellow glowing figure above the fountain. It had extended it's arm and the blue orb came floating towards it and went sitting on it's extended hand. With it's remaining hand the unknown figures soflty caressed the little blue light which angry and nervous flashing seemed to calm down. In the softening blue light, Dark could now distinguish a pair of crystallike wings. Things were growing even more magical.
    By the sound of astonishment Dara uttered, Dark knew she was probably thinking the same thing as him.
    The spirite descended from the fountain and approched the two youngsters.

He held halt a little before the two of them. He placed his hand on his heart, closed his eyes, he seemed to be thinking for a moment. When he opened his eyes, he had what seemed to be a very happy expression on his face.
    "I... am happy to be able to speak to you at last, Dara."

Last edited:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Dara watched in astonishment the whole scene with the two ghostly figures. It gave her chills, yet it also piqued her curiosity. It was the single strangest thing she had ever witnessed in her life. Her words were frozen to the roof of her mouth, causing her to only swallow deeply. Dark seemed to be handling the scenario quite well, at least, it appeared to be. She could never read his thoughts exactly. Continuing to stare flabbergasted at the apparition in front of her, she tried to make sense what was going on.

Before she could, however, the blueish orb began to float violently around them. Dara's body tingled with anticipation as it glided to and fro. It didn't seem like it could hurt them, but the violent movements suggested otherwise. It was surely interesting.

"Whaaa-" was the only thing Dara could utter from her mouth.

"Was everyone seeing this?" She thought.

Well, they had to be. It was happening before their very eyes. Maybe the others weren't as scared as she was. They could possibly just be ignoring the whole thing altogether. Whatever the case was, Dara did not notice any sort of change in their countenance. Gulping, she continued to stand there.

Just then, the apparition did something she did not expect at all. It glided over towards Dark and Dara, and halted. Dara had to almost shield her eyes from the sudden change in lighting. The spirit was a magnificent golden color, shining brightly even though the sun had already set. It seemed to be thinking for a moment, but then it spoke her name.

"How.. How do you know my name?!" Dara spat.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Pink looked calmly at the spirit, he had seen him before. He wasn't sure where but somehow he knew that he had seen him. It was a familiarity he could not place his finger on. Perhaps, no, that was not possible. He put the idea aside and answered Dara's question, not exactly knowing why he knew the answer, "He knows our names... because he knows everything about us, our thoughts... our words... what we have done.. and what we have failed to do. He knows us better then we know ourselves."

((that was cr*p but XD I am tired.))

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    The spirit cringed as he heard the pink-cladded boy speak the words 'failed to do'. It made him remember that the reason these youngsters were here, was because of his failure. He shook the thoughts away, right now there were more important things to be done.
    "It would be safe to assume most of what this youngman has said. I know most things of you, most, not everything. The thoughts that you share with the spiritworld can be shared with me as we-..."
    He stopped in the middle of his speech as he saw those that were listening to him, bore expressions that could hardly be named as "I-understand". It was after a short silence that the blue fairy came to his aid: "Be a little less complicated!" she uttered with her high-pitched voice. As always her violent nature took the upperhand. "oh!" The spirit started. He scratched the side of his head, thinking of a way to rephrase his words in a less complicated way. His almond-shaped eyes narrowed as if frowning, but widened again when he started to speak again.
    "Sorry about that. What I meant to say is that I can hear your most superficial thoughts, those that you have burried away and do not want to share with the world, are not mine to touch. I can only read them if you let me into your mind or if I use my power... abuse would be better in this way.
    The things I have heard about you before you entered these woods have all been passed down the ancient beings of this world. Even though the Evil King as has laid his filthy hands upon the lands, he can't touch the sacred land of the Lost Woods. We won't let him."

"Wait a minute!" Dark interrupted him. Ignoring the looks he got for interrupting the speaker, something had started to boil inside his head. "You said something about the Lost Woods before... you meant this forest, right?" When the appearance did move nor speak, Dark continued: "You said you wouldn't let him touch these woods. Then what happened to this village? Isn't it covered between these trees?" He made movement with his arms to indicate the destroyed, halfly-burned houses around their group.
    "It's true that his village is a part of the forest." The soft, warm voice had suddenly changed into an ice cold one. Dark noticed that it seemed as if he spoke into Dark's head. A shiver ran down his spine, not only from the spirits tone. With narrowed eyes he continued. "When the attack happened a little less than nineteen years ago, we weren't ready to save the people...The sacred grounds that lie deep down in the woods were the only place that was safe from his magic, it was a priority to save the lands of the godesses. And that's enough. You do not need to know more at this point."
    The coldness in Dark's body disappeared as snow before sun when the spirit adjusted his mood.
    "Nineteen years ago..." he murmured... "child of the lost woods..." Could it possibly be that those words had something to do with those flashes of the past he could not explain?
    But before Dark could think it through more thoroughly, the spirit had started to speak again, there was no sign of his anger left.
    "There is no reason for you to fear me, I shall do you no harm. In fact, it is my duty to guid you towards your goal. But I need to ask you all something. If the answer to this question is no, you can leave this forest now, go back to where you came from....Well, are you prepared to face your fate?"

OoC: He'll introduce himself to those who said yes. 8O

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Dara was in complete awe as the spirit continued to speak. It seemed so familiar with Dark, that it was uncanny. Dark, on the other hand, appeared to know absolutely nothing about any of this. With each passing moment, Dara became more and more confused. It wasn't that she was scared anymore. It was that she didn't understand any of this. The spirit was explaining, but it went in one ear and out the other. Still, she tried to be polite.

When it began to speak about fate, she perked up her head. Fate was such a strong word. In fact, it was brought Dara to all these people to begin with. Or at least, she felt this way. The spirit had previously told them that he was not going to harm them. Dara began to soften up, and continued to listen. Swalloing deeply, she began to speak up.

"I-I'm ready to face mine.. Mr. Spirit sir.."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Pink jumped as Dara spoke, he hadn't expected her to be the first. He gulped. "C-count me in!" he stated with much less confidence then he felt. For some reason, just knowing that Dara had spoken was enough to provoke a stutter.

He cleared his throat as the Princess Zelda stepped up, "I'm in too!"

Mijuzin ((<<<< -.-)) Stood as strait as he was able, "As am I." he said running his hands over his quickly drying skin.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    The spirit looked at each and everyone as they said they would take the path they were destined to walk. One with more confidence than the other, with more certainty than the other.
    At last the only one remaining wad the purple-head. Dark was still sitting on the forestfloor, his head turned away from the group, his stare fixed on something that others didn't notice.
    He crossed his arms and fixed his stare on Dark. "Well?"
    Dark did like he didn't notice the spirit was talking to him. He didn't know what to think. He just wanted to leave the castle walls of Castle Town, and find a new place to live. But being pushed into a role that he didn't know about, was too much for him.
    The silence of the boy greatly annoyed the spirit. After so many years of waiting, he had had enough.

A sudden flash of pain bursted through Dark's right hand.
    "AAH!" He uttered, clenching his fist between his chest and left hand. Dark bit his lip to endure the afterpain. It was worse than usual.
    "TAKE IT OFF!" The spirit suddenly said, rushing towards Dark. "W..hat?" he muttured, still clenching his fist against his chest. "Take the cloth off!" The sprit said again, now much calmer.
    Dark obeyed silently and the lit hands of the spirit grabbed his hand. Dark shivered when his skin touched the substance that made the spirit. It didn't feel hot nor cold, liquid nor solid. Dark wasn't even sure if the spirit held his hand up, or if it was him.

Link narrowed his eyes when he saw the black triangle on Dark's tanned skin. "This is bad..." he muttered. "The Evil One is growing even stronger" He released the boy's hand and raised his head to Dark's eye-level. "Is this the first time?"
    Dark shook his head. "Thought so... " He sighed and when he opened his almund-shaped eyes he seemed to be smiling again. "Well? Will you join them?"
    Dark raised his shoulders, not quite sure what to think of what happened earlier. "Guess so.."
    "Good!" The spirit took his place above the fountain again and directed himself to the others. He called the fairy back who was fluttering around the other's heads. "As I promised. I will explain myself now."

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Dara was disturbed by the tone the spirit spoke to Dark and everything about the spirit. It was so odd. But, the spirit did not seem like it would hurt anyone. No. He or she seemed like a calm and gentle being. Perhaps that was how they were before they died. Frowning slightly, Dara awaited to see what was going to happen next.

"Well... now what?" asked Dara, fiddling with her skirt.

Suddenly, the spirit's tone changed again. It seemed to be yelling at only Dark. Dara couldn't help but jump when she noticed it. The spirit had forced Dark to remove the cloth covering his hand. Dara was curious why he kept his hand bundled up, but she didn't want to intrude on personal details. By the countenance of the spirit, there was something about Dark's hand. Dara looked at her own hands, knowing nothing special was there, but because she felt compelled to. Once their normal appearance appeased her, she focused on the spirit and Dark. Dara swore she heard something about the spirit going to explain themselves.

"I'm ready to listen."

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    "As for starters, I suppose you all wonder who I am... or rather was..." He spoke the last word with a strange undertone in his voice. Even after all those years he could not consider himself dead. To himself he was still the person he was before it happened; just wiser, older and with a whole bunch of new abilities that life without a solid body provided him.
    The look on his audience's faces was rather clear for an answer, they all wondered who he was and why he had started to talk to him in the first place.
    He sighed and looked to moonlit treetops as a breeze played with everyone's hair. "Even though my body is gone, my soul still holds the name I was once given" he murmured, more to reassure himself that it actually was that way, than to the others surrounding him.
    "My name was, and still is, ... -he paused for a moment- Link." He called the fairy towards him to introduce her as well... "And this... this would be my thrustworthy and already for quite a while, my companion: Navi. Don't let her agressive behaviour fool you, she's actually quite nice."
    At his words the soft blue coloured orb of light raced away from his hand, as to indicate she did NOT agree with it. The spirit chuckled at her reaction. She had always been like that in large crowds, but with him, she dared to show her weaker side.

-short, next posts will be longer. ;D-

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Dara blushed once the spirit had revealed his name. This was the man she had idled as a young girl, up until now. It pained her slightly to know he was dead, but even in spirit form, he was gorgeous. Dara remembered the stories told by the elders about the great Hero's bravery and courage. So many times she had desired to meet him.

"LINK!!" Dara cried not able to contain herself any long.

"I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET YOU! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!"

Dara flailed her arms about in an attempt to further her point. She was so overcome with excitement, she forgot the whole purpose of this encounter. The group stared at the girl's love frenzy. Dara was not embarrassed or ashamed to show her true self.

"Oh Link... it has been my dream to meet you."

Dara's eyes softened and she gave him a loving look. Gently, she tried to caress the spirit, but fell down into the dirt. In her excitement, she had forgotten that Link was no longer living. Frowning, she picked herself back up and continued to stare at him in awe.

"Link... I... love...." She swallowed hard.

The words couldn't come out. They were there, but it seemed like they were stuck. As hard as she tried, she couldn't spit them out. After many failed attempts, she decided against telling Link her true feelings.

"This is so awesome..." Dara spat.

OOC: We need some lame comedy fangirling.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    OOC: I lol'd when reading that. XD

Link had thought of many ways they could react, but this way... no, he wouldn't have thought of that in a million years. 'what was that?' He was suprised when a sudden glomptackle went through him. "Wha...?" he mumbled... And it wasn't the first one. After more sudden signs of a strange affection, Link was glad she stopped. He didn't mind the sudden attention, but feeling a human go through his odd body, made him feel uncomfortable... very uncomfortable.
    But after the excited girl vell down on the ground, Link joined her. Although he didn't exactly sit on the ground, he got as close to her as he felt alright with. He extended his arm and reached out for her hand. His fingers hovered a little above hers. The words he spoke at that moment were only meant for her. No one else standing around the two of them was able to hear what he whispered in wind blowing towards her ears.
    "How can you love someone like me,I, who failed?"

OOC:And it's done with crazy fangirly-ness. XD -sorry-

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Dara's heart beat violently in her chest. She was so full of emotions, she wasn't sure what she was feeling. There was her love of Link, spawned as a young lady. Then, her admiration for such a valiant hero. All of those were so positive. Then, there was her sadness and remorse. Something that hit her hard, square in the chest. Link was dead, and her feelings could never hope to be returned. She frowned slightly, realizing that her "crush" was more than what she wanted. Looking at Link, her eyes evident of hurt, she sighed.

"You didn't fail... I don't think so at least. You were an amazing hero. You possessed every quality a hero could ever have. Link, we can't always exceed at everything. You did what you could. I admire you for that. You're a really handsome man, too."

Dara bit her lip, trying to think of something else to say. Nothing came to her mind though, so she stayed silent. In his mind, she must have seemed obsessed and odd. Definitely not the kind of heroine Link was hoping for. Staring at the spirit again, she gave him a smile. The moonlight reflected off her face, giving it a sort of glimmer. Dara couldn't believe any of this. It all seemed like a dream. Like something in a book. There was her hero, standing before her.

OOC: AW LOVE AND MUSH

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I've been dead. Wtf. I didn't read everything, but Kitsu Kitsu told me that you two were just talking. I guess this won't be long since I'm unsure of what to do. But yeah...

------

Rael was still off in his own little world. He was just so frustrated and confused with everything. Maybe he wasn't cut out to be whatever Dark called them. He sighed and walked around. His thoughts buzzed around in his head and this made him rather annoyed.

As he walked, he noticed Dara speaking with some guy. Rael hid behind a tree and watched the two of them. He noticed that the man looked awfully familiar. He tried to think of where he had seen that guy before but nothing came to mind. He couldn't hear much of the conversation and he honestly didn't care to; but he heard Dara stutter with the "I love you" words and this just upsetted him.

He was considering just leaving over all. He was sick of all of these mixed emotions and was tired of how people were acting. When he left home, he didn't intend on it being THIS bad. Rael had never felt more stressed in his life. This angered him slightly for he realized that he wasn't cut out to be around complete strangers.

He was sick of feeling depressed like this. He was about to walk away but he accidentally tripped over the tree's trunk and fell right in front of them. He mumbled a few curse words as he sat up. It took him a minute to realize that he was just noticed.

"Oh fuc... Sorry." He mumbled as he began to stand back up onto his two feet.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Raven stood and stared at the apparition of the legendary Hero of Time. Raven found it hard to believe that he was still alive... well in spirit form to say the least. Despite all forms, Link still held, what seem to be to Raven, his gallant aura, and made Raven all the more fearless with the Hero of Time on their side.

Shifting his attention to Dara and her amusing excitement of Link, Raven couldn't help but chuckle under his breath. What girl, a fan of Link that is, wouldn't be excited to meet the legend they admire, but in Dara's case, her excitement was uncontainable, which really added to the amusement.

A snap of a branch and a loud thump shifted Raven's attention from Dara and Link to the Rael, who had fallen. Then it hit Raven. He'd forgotten the miniscule affection that had been going on between Dara and Rael. And now that Dara was spilling her feelings onto Link, Raven couldn't help but feel sorry for the fellow man. Raven walked over to Rael and drew out his own hand to help Rael.

"Here." Raven said lending a hand. "You shouldn't give up so easily. Do your best to win her affection... though I might say this is going to be a big hurdle for you."
    ---------------------​
    OOC: Bloop... Small post but what the heck! I'm BACK! Gehehehe...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back