• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steel'chu? o.O

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Please steal any of my ideas you like =)

Im still new to coding, the forum and many other things in life, go easy on me :P (if ive done anything wrong let me know and i'l try to correct it)

Game Name
    Pokemon Steel'chu Edition
    Steel'chu?  o.O

Intro
    'Genetically evolved pokemon are on the run, causing a havoc and nusence within the new pokemon world'
    Before anyone gets cranky or asks, theres no 'fakemon' ;) just slightly altered origionals

Story
    story description included in screen capture

Screen captures
    Steel'chu?  o.O

Extras
    Steel'chu?  o.O
    Crystal Onix Miniature Movie

Demos
    V0.1
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=X5P6GUVL

With Thanks/Credits
    To alot of people and there games that have inspired me, expecially the people who were involved in pokemon essentials package.
    rm2k3kid

Other
    Please criticize all you want, as it will help me get better and to make improvements. =)

Last edited:

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • I've been playing the demo for a little while and I made a list of glitches and random annoying things.

#1: Grammar and spelling! You really need someone to edit this asap.

At the train stop
    Spoiler:

Rainy village
    Spoiler:

Laboratory?
    Spoiler:

Basement?
    Spoiler:

Outside, at last
    Spoiler:

Pokemons
    Spoiler:

I'm still playing through it. It's taking a while because there's no speed button (curse you, annoying random encounters) and the grunts in the next scene are ridiculously strong compared to the wild Pokemon I've been fighting.

I like the music and the Pikachu's dual-typing, which makes it an incredibly useful Pokemon. Nice work on recolouring the crystal Onix - it really looks like it's made out of crystal. Roxanne uses an onix, though, and hers looks the same - you might want to fix that.

The lack of ordinary towns with ordinary PokeMarts and PokeCentres near the beginning of the game is a little annoying.

The story sounds like it has potential, but the way it appears in the game is a little superficial. Why are there ninjas in the basement? Why are there ninjas elsewhere? Why does the scientist say he has no space for a third Pokemon when they can be kept in PokeBalls the size of ping-pong balls? Why did the protagonist miss his train stop, and why didn't he just wait for the next train?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    haha cool, i'l fix them in the morning but right now im soooo drunk X_X

Thanks for testing and getting back to me btw (Y) *thumbs up*

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    By the way the ow you are using is an edit of the one Neo eras uses which was made by
    rm2k3kid. Make sure to credit him.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • erm, I tried the demo and it seemed good to begin with. The story line was a little weird, what with the ninjas, but ut was compelling enough to keep me playing. Until I found out that you can't take more than three steps without running into a pokemon, seemingly picked at random from the pokedex. The big flaw is that you just need to lower the rate of encounters, especially given how much of the first area is "tall grass"

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
  • Your mapping needs alot of work. Also the fact that you put annoying events everywhere doesn't help. Also the encounter rate is too high.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Yup i know, im working on it ;)
    If anyone has any ideas for events for example crystal onix type ones (red gyardos too)
    feel free to let me know =)

Crystal Onix Miniature Movie
    Steel'chu?  o.O

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Close thread plz, too busy with other things and not good enough at scripts etc to do anymore to the game ^_^

Steal my ideas or anything, i dont mind <3

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    What does "genetically evolved" mean? Do you mean "genetically altered"?

Back