• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Am I the only one who didn't buy Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I typically don't buy third version because they're pretty much the other two just spiced up a little. The only 3rd version I own is Crystal because I didn't get a Gen II game until it was out.

I like my Pearl version and am thinking of maybe giving Platinum a try. Yellow, Crystal, and Emerald all were the same as the other games in the same generation so why would Platinum be any different?

Years
    That's pretty much it.
    It is just an upgrade of the original Diamond and Pearl.

I have always liked new things in a game, so I always bought the 3rd edition of the games.

Also, there are more enjoyable aspects of the game now. Since it is based around Giratina, then there is a darker feeling for the game. There is the shadow world with is really cool ^.^
    Much more things in it too.

Ayselipera

I'd say buy Platinum, the third version is usually better in my opinon.

Alec_

Years
    I have bought it. It's because i wanna give it a shot :3. XD * it was pretty easy though *..

~Fairytales.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Honestly, look it up yourself. Look up the differences, compare them, and decide whether it's worth it to buy for yourself. If you don't like rehashes, you probably won't like Platinum. If you have some extra cash and feel like playing through 4th gen again, go for it.

A thread is honestly not needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back