• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Pokémon Guardian Angels?

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
Years
  • To be honest, I didn't know that. (I'm not a big fan of the DP series of the anime, but I do watch it occasionally.) I guess the same could be said for Growlife.

I guess it all depends on the Pokémon's up bringing.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Well, Luxray is rather violent AND extremely agressive in Explorers of Darkness and Time, at Amp Plains. He tries his best to kill you because you trespassed, whaddya say to that? >: (

I would so totally have a Porygon, I wear that extremely colorful clothes that I wouldn't be suprised if people actually got epileptic spasms just by looking at me. :S

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Well, Luxray is rather violent AND extremely agressive in Explorers of Darkness and Time, at Amp Plains. He tries his best to kill you because you trespassed, whaddya say to that? >: (

I would so totally have a Porygon, I wear that extremely colorful clothes that I wouldn't be suprised if people actually got epileptic spasms just by looking at me. :S

Ah! I new I got the violent and Aggressive image from somewhere! Gosh Pokémon on that game just don't listen to reason do they? T_T I wasn't meant to be trespassing!

Anyway... Do people even experience seizures when they see you? =O

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Porygon I <3 Those,they were my SP.ATK sweeper on my plat playthough (wish i had the chance too EV train it though D:)

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Ah! I new I got the violent and Aggressive image from somewhere! Gosh Pokémon on that game just don't listen to reason do they? T_T I wasn't meant to be trespassing!

Anyway... Do people even experience seizures when they see you? =O

Seizure! That was the word I was looking for :D
    Not yet >: )

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
  • Castform.
    It just came to mind.
    Its small, but has a wild spirit, in my point of view.
    It changes the weather, which is connected to me because I change a lot. Change in all different ways for example, mood.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Haha maybe mine would be an Abra!!!! I'm always sleeping but I love the thought of Psychic abilities

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
  • My pokemon guardian angel would have to be snorlax.Im always chilled out and relaxed, i love to sleep and i can eat non stop but never seem to get fat...:)

Lance

I am Ralts. I try look for good company (Ralts tries to see if people is kind or happy) and that's why I am it. :P Sorry if I got it wrong.

Ecks-Dee

The Hysterical Artifact
    Years
  • I think mine would be Gardevoir for a couple of reasons. I feel I am loving and I would do anything to protect the ones I love, and also I think it would be a perfect guardian angel ^_^

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Probably Flareon, I have a fiery but caring kind of personality and I am very fond to people whom I really care about. Loyal and all, plus the idea of fire type abilities is exciting.

Back