• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haunters realm

Years
Haunters Realm

NOTE:I didnt see anything in the rules about sprites so I guess its ok.

Hello everyone! This is my sprite shop.

Heres what type of stuff I do.

Infected pokémon (pokemon fused/infected with deoxys)
Spoiler:

Recolors (they are boring so i dont do many)
Spoiler:

Fusions
Spoiler:

Rules
1. No one use any of the examples of my work.
2. Up to 5 requests a day
3. Please use the form, if you dont use it 5 times (coming from 1 person) You will recieve a warning, 1 out of 5, if you get 5, your requests will be ignored.
4. Pc and Graphics and Photography rules apply.
5. Request away!

We have a problem!

Ok, i read the rules in here again, and it said no sprite shops, and no fusions/recolors.
So, dont lock the topic cause i dont know where this topic is supposed to go, so just move it in the right place.
But i think this is the right place cause ive been moved here, llet me know amachi, or fox.

Last edited:
Years
Pixel stuff belongs pretty much only in the pixel art forum, so I've gone ahead and moved it there.

However, of note: pixel art "shops" are not allowed in that forum, so you'll have to remove that bit (has to be just a showcase, or it'll get closed anyway).

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
the recolours and fusions need help but everything else looks awsome... and your pixel arts are amazing

Years
The teal colour on Kyogre is too bright,also on Gliscor there are Teal spots on it with no shading.Your Tentacool infection is amazing.The rest are okay I guess.
Keep it up. :]

Years
Teal as in the greenish light? Its supposed to be like that, look up infected kyogre and the gliscor is also supposed to be like that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
oh gosh, you guys have all made a bit of a mess here.

First off, mini-modding is not permitted. If there's a problem with the thread, all you need to do is report it, okay? Thanks.

Now Giratina55, there are two things wrong with your thread. As you now discovered, shops aren't allowed here, nor are they allowed anywhere else on PC, so it'd be best that you remove that part from your thread, just like Sylphiel told you to do. Furthermore, you have a lot of recolours and fusions in this thread, when the proper place for that is this stuck thread. You should no longer add recolours and fusions to this thread.

Years
Well can you lock it please?
And your saying that recolor/fusion shops dont go anywhere in this place?
This place is a bit to....complicated.
On chao island, there is like....5 sections, and you can post whatever type of shops you want!
But i dont go on there anymore, im sure i have a buncha new stuff. But i cant cause of lagiutitus (lag-a-ty-tis)

Back