• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music and sig help.

Years
  • I would like to ask, how do you put music with your sigs? Sometimes I see members who have a grey bar under their sig and then I press it and music starts.

Edit- I am not talking about links.

The Red Chain

The url that you put in the sound tags needs to end in .mp3 or else it won't work. YouTube links don't end in .mp3 so they won't work.

For instance you can try to find a mp3 download for the music you want in your signature by googling it.
    Then once you get the file, google mp3 file upload, then I personally say click the first link. [Since it's probably the best choice among the results]
    Once there on the website just click 'browse' and find the mp3 in your computer, upload it and put the url in it's proper place in the sound tags.

From there it should work out~

Last edited:
    Back