• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen RSE Wild Pokémon Battle Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinoyipi

whited out!
Years
  • "I know that Pokémon is in this grass somewhere..."
    Ever been in that situation?
    There are quite a few ways to attract wild Pokémon, (Illuminate and Arena Trap abilities, White Flute, for example) but what about finding them? Is your finger getting tired from flicking the D-Pad like crazy? Here's a tip for you!
    First, you need to get an Arco Bike. If you don't already have it, head to Mauville City bike shop to switch. If you've never been there before, it's to the right of the Pokémon Center. (Pretty hard to miss.) Then go into the tall grass. Now, just push and hold B. You will perform a wheelie, and then you will begin to hop. After a while, a wild Pokémon will find you.
    Please note that this will not work in very tall grass (Routes 119 and 120). I'm pretty sure it doesn't work in caves, but I'm not sure.
    Use this tip in unison with other attracting techniques, and you'll find that Pokémon in no time!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Er, yeah. This really isn't necessary and really isn't up for any discussion of some sort. I don't know why you'd need to use that trick in the wild where your steps aren't limited, like stated above.

Le lock;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back