• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM FLAMING RED

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
Years
  • TEAM FLAMING RED
    our team name

INTRODUCTION
    Hey everyone! I'm mrhaxmaster. I have decided to form a FIRE RED hacking team (hence the name). We are currently working on a hack called Pokemon rainy days. We will all be credited in all our hacks even if you only contributed a little to the hack. We plan on Making a silver, gold, or crystal remake in the future. You all will be treated well if you join the team and I hope you guys and girls will join us.

Application Form
    For contact information only put your e-mail if you have hotmail.
    If you don't have hotmail just put your pokecommunity username.
    also if you join PM me the application form

Skills:
    experience:
    Proof of work:
    Contact information:

Jobs Needed

• Mappers: 2
    • Scripters: 3
    • Tile inserters: 1
    • Spriters: 1
    • Title Screen Editors: 1
    • Beta Testers: 4
    Some of these jobs are already taken, this is what i need not how much more i need.

Current Members

• Mappers: mrhaxmaster,
    • Scripters: masterman321, mrhaxmaster, wertykilla,
    • Tile Inserters: mrhaxmaster,
    • Spriters:
    • Title Screen Editor:
    • BETA testers: PEPITO1O1O, wertykilla, shellhacker, JosephSan
    -will add more as soon as you join.

add this to your signature if you want to support us or join.
    TEAM FLAMING RED

[IMG*]https://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/mrhaxmaster/teamblzbann.png[/*IMG]
    remove *'S to use.

Last edited:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • This looks really cool, especially because of the quote that i think says When legendaries create disasters. or something like that.

257genesis

burning twilight dragon
    Years
  • hello im 257genesis i need something to do so ive decided to join a group and start hacking
    Skills:Mapper,tester,and scripter
    experience: I have been working on pokemon burning twilight unfoutunatlly i have made no releases cause i work on it all by myself
    Proof of work: I have no proof yet but feel free to test me any way you like
    Contact information: [email protected] I prefer PM here on PC

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Hi ive been looking to join a team, or form one or something because doing a project by myself can get quite challenging lol
    Skills: decent scripting, tester, mapping
    experience:just a couple projects here in there, basically learning how to do stuff nothing big
    Proof of work: I just restored my PC to get a fresh start, but if you want I can create a mini game or something
    Contact information: [email protected] or my account on here is just masterman321

Last edited:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • I decided to join the team =D
    Skills: Testing
    experience: I LOVE playing games, and finding out things that can be improved.
    Proof of work: Well I am a tester for another rom hack(even thought they have not come out with something yet lol)
    Contact information: PEPITO1O1O

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
    Years
  • hello im 257genesis i need something to do so ive decided to join a group and start hacking
    Skills:Mapper,tester,and scripter
    experience: I have been working on pokemon burning twilight unfoutunatlly i have made no releases cause i work on it all by myself
    Proof of work: I have no proof yet but feel free to test me any way you like
    Contact information: [email protected] I prefer PM here on PC
    Ok you can be a scripter since all i can do is simple scripts.
    but i do need proof of work so post or PM me a applymovement script that contains flags.

Hi ive been looking to join a team, or form one or something because doing a project by myself can get quite challenging lol
    Skills: decent scripting, tester, mapping
    experience:just a couple projects here in there, basically learning how to do stuff nothing big
    Proof of work: I just restored my PC to get a fresh start, but if you want I can create a mini game or something
    Contact information: [email protected] or my account on here is just masterman321
    you can be in as a scripter and tester, but i need Proof of work.
    create a complex give pokemon script (if you cant just do applymovement with flags.)
    then your in.

I decided to join the team =D
    Skills: Testing
    experience: I LOVE playing games, and finding out things that can be improved.
    Proof of work: Well I am a tester for another rom hack(even thought they have not come out with something yet lol)
    Contact information: PEPITO1O1O
    you are in.
    on the grounds of that PM.

Last edited:
    Back