• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hybrid

Years
  • Background

You are from Tokia, an area just north of Kanto. Tokia is basicly like a warped version of Kanto. It had two little towns call brush town and pencil town at the top and a high range of mountains down south which seperate Kanto from Tokia. Deep in these mountains there is a strange almost radioactive energy source which the whole region uses to meet its energy suplies, however scientists have still to find out if it is harmful. ♪Dum! Dum! Dum!♪

Plot

The idea is that the town that you have living in all your life is being united with your neighboring town to become one big Super Town! being named Twin City.
    To celebrate this the two proffessors from both of the towns come together and make a machine that they call the Pokebrid Machine, which they say can merge a human with pokemon DNA. But during the big celebration Team Splice apear and steal the machine, then depending on whether you are a girl or a boy (therefore depending on which town you originated from) you have to chose from 2 different sets of starter pokemon.

The game would then continue on from there, you want to become a pokemon master and have to also stop Team Splices evil plans and get back the Pokebrid Machine. (You know, the usual).

New stuff

New Region!
    New Hero and People!
    100 New Pokemon!
    New Pokemon Type!
    New Tiles!
    New Sprites!

Mutants

Thanks to Team Splice hauling the Pokebrid Machine all over the Tokia region and the Kanto region. The radiation from the mountain range used to power the machine has mutaited the Pokemon of Tokia into multi-typed super species. As you hunt down Team Splice you will also run across distraute and confused citizens who are baffled about how and why they are seen pokemon that dont look normal.

Screenshot's

Spoiler:

Banner's
    Spoiler:

Team
    Me

Want to be part of the team?
    go here

Last edited:
    Years
  • it does go a lot deeper than i explained, i just odnt want to give too much away just incase people do chose to help me make it

Back