• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Return of the Sinnoh League - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Main Thread here:

The Return of the Sinnoh League - OOC/Discussion Thread

Characters:

Wolfwhispers
    Jason Reed

Spoiler:

Pokemon on hand -
    Vaporeon
    Type: Water
    Level: 13
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Nature: Modest
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand-attack

Pokemon in storage -

Items -
    Pokedex
    Pokeballs
    Dusk Stone

Pikalover10
    Maximillion 'Max' Jenks

Spoiler:

Pokemon on hand -
    Umbreon
    Type: Dark
    Level: 7
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Lonely
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

Pokemon in storage -

Items -
    Pokedex
    Pokeballs

silvanarrow
    Seiko Nakamura

Spoiler:

Pokemon on hand -
    Glaceon (Glacies)
    Type: Ice
    Level: 8
    Ability: Snow Cloak
    Nature: Lax
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack

Starly
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Level: 5
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Nature: Rash
    Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack

Pokemon in storage -

Items -
    Pokedex
    Pokeballs

sandeon
    Keaton Ardon
    (Trainer Card needed)

Spoiler:

Pokemon on hand -
    Flareon
    Type: Fire
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Nature: Quiet

Pokemon in storage -

Items -

Sacred+Beo
    Ian Rainer

Spoiler:

Pokemon on hand -
    Espeon
    Type: Psychic
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Adamant

Pokemon in Storage -

Items -
    Pokedex
    Pokeballs

Extras

- I will play the role of Professor Alder. All players may bunny him however, as he wont need to be involved too much.

- Battles with other RPers are fine. Just make sure you both organise :)

- You can find specific items on each route. Just ask me first and I'll see if it's fair (ie. You won't likely find a Protector just lying about in the grass)

Apart from that, have fun :D I look forward to running this RP with you guys.

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    @Bond of Flame - Again, thanks muchly :D

Okay guys. As you know this is the first Official Pokemon League Sinnoh has had in 15 years. So there are some changes - namely the order of gyms. Here's my idea:

Gym 1 - Canalave City
    After stopping at Jubilife, we head West to Canalave where, instead of haing to swim, a pier has been built. Canalave hasn't changed much, being a port town where goods from other regions are transported. After this we make our way to Floaroma, and eventually...
    Gym 2 - Eterna City
    Like Canalave, there's not much difference here - although the old Galactic building has been refurbished. No-one knows why. A trip through Eterna Forest to get here. Follow the cycling path to get to...
    Gym 3 - Oreburgh City
    Coal mining is what has kept Oreburgh alive over these troubled times, and it continues to prove fruitful. Again, once we're ready to go, we head East through Mt. Coronet and pop out the other side. Keep going until we reach...
    Gym 4 - Hearthome City
    The Contest Hall here has closed down, leaving Hearthome near deserted like a ghost town (hint hint). Your challenge here is vital in revitalising the City. After this, go South through the marshlands until...
    Gym 5 - Pastoria City
    Pastoria's Great Marsh is still one of Sinnoh's best wildlife spots, attracting tourists and keeping the City stable. After this, we head along the beach, past the hotel and eventually arrive at...
    Gym 6 - Veilstone City
    Similar to Eterna, the old Galactic HQ has been an empty warehouse for years. Apart from that, nobody really knows what goes on inside there. Aside from this, the City hasn't changed much. Heading East to Celestic Town, through Mt. Coronet and then going north from there will take us to...
    Gym 7 - Snowpoint City
    Also being a port town has kept Snowpoint going. The old temple has also brought the likes of archeologists and explorers to reside here. Once you have your badge, hop on the Ferry and travel South-West over the ocean towards...
    Gym 8 - Sunnyshore City
    Sunnyshore still relies on solar energy for energy. Luckily, the weather is stable there and this has helped the city save heaps of money. It could be argued that this city was the only place that didn't really suffer over the past 15 years. From there it's North to the Pokemon League.

I'm also going to include a villainous team. I'm not sure who they'll be though. I'll leave this up to you guys to discuss and suggest ideas :)

Also, I'll let you each create your own Rival. To do so, just post their name and starter pokemon on this thread :P

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Hm, villainous teams are overrated I think, but that's just me.
    I like the route, isn't it fun playing around with past/future things? 8D
    TC should be up soon =]

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    I agree with Swan. Villian groups are just overdone. Maybe the occasional pokemon hunter or thief would be cool, or something that unroots the very foundation of nature, but Team Rocket like things... meh. But it is your RP.

Also, do we need to have a rival? If so I'll make one and post it here for you.

Zeph.

Years
    @Wolfwhispers - You don't need to have one, it's up to you :P

And about the teams: if you don't want any then that's fine, it's up to you guys :P In a way it would be easier as I still can't think of anything for the teams ^^'

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Name: Maximillion Jenks

Appearance: Max stands at about 5 foot 8 and weighs just at 100 lbs. He has slightly tanned skin, and spiky/messy blonde hair. He has long bangs, and therefor they sometimes cover his left eye. His eyes are a warm, amber brown and he has a scar going down the left side of his neck. He wears a pair of white and brown running shoes, follwoed by a pair of long brown, baggy pants. He carries a light brown knapsack across his body, and wears a brown T-shirt. He also wears a tan hoodie, normally never taking it off unless it gets very hot. Also wears a precious gem at the end of a thick, brown lether cord. He never takes the necklace off, seeing as how it was his brother's.

On special occasions, Max will wear a pair of black dress shoes, black pants, a white tuxedo shirt, and a black jacket over that, followed by a black tie. Although he never really messes with his hair. When swimming Max either wears what he has on if its an emergency, or his light blue swimming trunks.

Personality: Max is a very hard headed, knucklehead teenager. He rushes in to a battle without thinking about the consequences that might come from it. He overtrains himself and his Pokemon, sometimes found unconcous himself in the training area. He loves his Pokemon, and would do anything for them. He is not a very shy boy, in fact he is probably the most outspoken, open-minded kid you will ever meet. He never hesitates to voice his opinions, and never will.

He has very few friends, but those he does befriend will most likely be his friends for a long time. He is very loyal, and will do anything for his friends like he does for his Pokemon. He is very determined to become one of the greatest Pokemon trainers in the world, and also is searching for his older brother and father. He will never give up searching for them until he finds them.

History: Max was born in Vermilion City, Kanto. His family consisted of his mother, father, older brother Sam, and himself. When he was about one, and Sam was about 4, the family moved to Nerbark Town, where Max grew up his entire life. His family was very close, all being Pokemon lovers. His mother had been one of Kanto's top co-ordinaters, and his father had been a great trainer.

Two years ago, when Sam was 15, he had suddenly disappeared. He had gone out of town to find one of their Sentret that had escaped, and the next morning hadn't come home. When he, his father, and mother had all gone searching outside of town to find him, they instead found Sam's necklace in a tree, but that was all.

About a year ago, Max's father had been sick and tired of waiting for something to happen about Sam, and had left to go find him in the region wherever he was. He had promised he would call ever single night. About a week in to those repetitive phone calls, they had suddenly stopped and his father had disappeared. Ever since then Max has been determined to find both his father and brother, and therefor is going on this journey to find them.

Chosen Starter: Umbreon

Extra: Nope.

Here's my TC if you want it :)

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    IMPORTANT

Okay, since nobody has bothered to post in this RP for quite a while now (other than Wolfwhispers, who has tried but has to wait for everyone else):

Everyone (bar Wolfwhispers) has been booted from this RP.

@Pikalover10 - Normally I don't do reservations, but you've started I suppose - that and you were the one who brought this thing back :P Reserved.

Years
    Hi Zeph, it's Kyuu-chan. I saw on your profile that Wolfwhispers recommended me, so I'm here to hopefully place a reservation on Jolteon. I have started my SU, just have to fine-tune it and it will be ready by tomorrow.

Zeph.

Years
    @Kyuu-chan - to be honest I'll just accept the reservation this time :P I wish to start as soon as we can ^^ Reserved.

Years
    Name: Isis Regan

Appearance: Isis has a Kantonian-Sinnohian lineage that goes back for many generations. This is evident in her hazel eyes, common in said regions, and her fair complexion. She was born with crimson hair and she is very much like her mother, as she dresses the same as what she did when she was fourteen.

Having wished to inherit her father's height, she is of a pathetic stature at five feet and eleven inches. Despite that and her average figure, she does not look harmful, for there is a gentle undertone to her eyes.

She prefers to keep her hair perfectly trimmed and long, the tips of which touch the middle of her back. Her favourite outfit is her red, skin-tight, short-sleeved shirt with her blue miniskirt. In addition to that, she wears grey socks, yellow and purple slip-on shoes, her black and purple hat – and carries her bright yellow backpack with the imprint of a Poké Ball on the side everywhere she goes.

Personality: Like her mother, Isis is impatient, but she does not share any of the other traits. Instead her persona is more of the 'speak only when spoken to' type. Isis is not a bully, but has been bullied, which explains why she is so distant. At times, she is lazy, but that is only in the mornings when she doesn't want to get out of bed. Other than that, she is a hard worker and does her share of the jobs around the house.

History: Isis and her identical twin sister, Rhea, were born in the quiet Pallet Town to Josephine and Arthur Regan. Being the first born by two minutes, Isis was spoiled considerably more than the younger Rhea. Rhea was more sociable than her somewhat introverted sister, but they would fight like Darkrai and Cresselia; Isis was the Darkness and Rhea the Lunar Moon — they fought so roughly one time, Josephine and Arthur had to take Isis to the Viridian Hospital for severe bruising to the neck area.

Things continued like that until they were four, which was around the time that they moved to Sinnoh, when they learned of Professor Rowan's death and how Alder wanted to revitalize the failing region. A few days before her fourteenth birthday, Isis' parents told her that Professor Alder had a starter Pokémon ready for her. However, she could only start her journey when she actually turned fourteen.

Chosen Starter: Jolteon. Nickname: Adhira (Means Lightning).

Extra: N/A

Trainer card:

How's this, Zeph? Satisfactory?

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Awesome! So, do I just start from Chapter 1? I can get a bunch of my posts done the rest of this week, this weekend, and monday :)

Zeph.

Years
    @Kyuu-chan - Good SU, you're accepted!

@Pikalover10 - Yea, we're only in jubilife so it would only mean 2 posts maximun to catch up. However it you want to beef it out a little then that's cool :) Same for you Kyuu-chan - just start at Sandgem town :D

Zeph.

Years
    @perfectmonster - Thing is, I've already said to one more person that he could get a place if positions appeared a while ago. I'll wait for his reply, just hang tight then I'm sure we can find you a way in :) Reserved, however we'll just have to see which starter is left okay?

Okay, as of now SU's are on hold. I'm waiting for a reply from a member who I saved a place for. If he accepts or declines, then one more space will open.

Who knows, I may even add a few more spaces if enough people are interested :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back