• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jirachi in Upcoming Nintendo Power?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2003
    Overheard this from one of the employees at the Pokemon Rocks America event: He suggested that a Jirachi e-reader card *might* be available in one of the upcoming issues of Nintendo Power Magazine. This would be just like when the Eon Ticket was available in the November 2003 issue.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true, because the cards themselves would be free, whether given at an event, or in a magazine. Nintendo wants you to shell out $40 on an e-reader.

BTW Jirachi cards were available to lucky guests in attendace at the Pokemon Rocks America event: they had to spin a wheel (actually a booth attendant spun it for them -weak!) and if they landed on the right spot they would get a pack of cards that, again, *might* have had a Jirachi e-reader card in it.

-PokeProf

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 1, 2004
    =O I bet you the Jan. issue of NP will have it, they always do something like that.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Its Not The January Issue Its Decembers I Sucrib To The Magizine And Siad They Have Been Getting Alot Comotion Over This "Little Critter"(Jirachi) so next month(December) They Will Anouce How To Get Him(Jirachi).

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 1, 2004
    ohhh I knew it was Dec or Jan...just didn't know which one they did there thing in usually :)

Back