• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...

What EV trained Charizard should i add?

• EV Charizard Sp Atk and Atk

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • EV Charizard Atk and Spd

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • EV Charizard Sp Atk and Spd

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years

WELCOME TO MY DARK CASTLE OF TRADES!!!
    Well this thread is over. After thinking a while i decide to put all my efforts in the Elite 6 Mega Trade Thread, don't worry, all the pending trades will be on. These is the link and thanks to make this thread great =), i hope you bring us your support with our new project:
    Spoiler:

See ya and thanks to all...

I'm consider myself a Pokemon Breeder, Researcher and Collector, so i've a little of experience in all terms of Pokemon (i'm now learning IV breeding).
    I'm at the moment, playing Pokemon Platinum, Pearl and mostly, Heart Gold =) but i played Diamond over 510 hours so i use Diamond as my farm-breedin pokemon game.
    I have a extense list of pokemons, a few events, shinies and EV'd Pokemons; below are the lists of the pokemons available to be traded, only post here the trade you want to make and your Trainer Name (TN) and Friend Code (FC) and any other questions. So like all the threads in PC, here are the rules please Read this first (this thread will be always under construction, so i'll be adding some tips, modify rules or bring new options; so please always read the first post and then post what you want XD):​

RULES:
    1.- Please don't hack. I check the pokemon so i 99% sure when a pkmn is a hack or not and if i've doubts, i'll ask a mod so is almost impossible to i trade you a hack but if this happen i will refund you.
    2.- Give me time to have your future pokemon ready; i would give you a average time to have your pokemon ready so please be patient.
    3.-The give away has a limit of 30 pokemons so, if you want to see more or different pkmns here, first i have to trade the existent lot.
    4.- Be gentle with everyone, i don't want people fighting here.
    5.- Post your offers here, PM/VM only when we have a pending trade and i forget it.
    6.- If you use one of my list of Pokemon EV trained in your thread, please post that i was the OT and Breeder of that Pokemon, give me credit for my effort please.
    7.- You can ask me orders on week days but i'll only deliver your requests from Friday to Sunday, just keep this in mind =).
    8.- Most of the Pokemons will have the OT of Edward, CYNTHIA, Eduardo and ALUCARD, these Trainers are all myself, except the girl that is my Girlfriend =) so all of this pokemons are fine and legit, other wise the credit goes to the OT or the person who make the trade with me, and i check those pokemons and seems ok to me but if you find one weird or possibly hack, let me know.
    9.- If i trade you a event, legend or shiny Pokemon, keep in mind that they are clones of the original ones; if you have a problem with cloning, let me know and maybe we can make an arrangemet =).
    10.- When i trade you a pokemon, in the moment it reach your game is completly yours, and you can do whatever you want with it and i hope that i can do the same with the pkmn you trade me =)
    11.- When i post here or PM/VM you that your request is ready, you have a limit of a week to make the trade, otherwise i'll release the pokemon or put it in Give Away section.
    12.- If you have a question (not a trade question) you can always VM/PM, i'll answer all the messages =)

FRIENDS CODES AND TRAINER NAMES

The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...Diamond: 3867 6992 6638 Trainer: Edward
    Pearl: 0603 8624 0531 Trainer: EdwardThe Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...
    The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...Platinum: 1591 6306 4689 Trainer: Eduardo
    HeartGold: 5027 6787 3206 Trainer: EdwardThe Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...

All the trades will be in my Diamond cartridge.
    I'm not doing all of this alone, i've the help of a few friends that are helping me with some issues (cloning, trading. evo trading, item trading etc.), these are my friend team:

Edward (that's me, i'm playing Diamond, Pearl, Platinum and Heart Gold) The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...Cynthia (my girlfriend, she's playing Fire Red and Leaf Green)

The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...Cesar (my neighbor and R4 cloning has Pkmn Platinum)The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...Ricardo (Pkmn Ranch owner)
    The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...Erick (has a lot of Pkmns from Sapphire and let me borrow is game) The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...Raul (My aprentice, is playing Emerald and Diamond)
    The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...Esgor (He's begining in Pkmn, he has Ruby and Emerald and has provided some pokemons) The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...Luis (great friend and my roommate, he plays Fire Red)​
    Schedule
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday i'll be working on any pending breeding/egg moves/ev training proyect that is not done yet.
    Friday, Saturday and Sunday i'll be ready to trade almost all day. =)

News and updates!!!
    Thanks to all of your friends that are done possible that my castle has over 5000 views and 500 post, let's go for the 1000 posts =)
    I'm in need of at least 10 banners to my thread, PM to know the details.
    People that can help me, PM with what can you help me and i send you the answer.

Working
    Falco125:
    shiny Dialga, shiny Hoothoot and shiny Latios for Suicune, Manaphy and Ho-oh

Gossy:
    shiny Mudkip, shiny Cyndaquil and shiny Skarmory for shiny Latias, shiny Kyogre and shiny Ditto

FireApe2135:
    10ANIV jap mew for Hayley Mew and shiny Eevee

Flipside:
    Male Mild nature Charmander from the give away

.tamer:
    DOEL Deoxys for shiny EV'd Zangoose

mason69:
    shiny geodude, starly and phanpy for shiny gligar, mudkip and ralts

Matzz:
    shiny Latios, rayquaza for 10ANIV entei and suicune

salot:
    10 anivv lugia,10 anivv raikou,10 anivv latios for
    my TRU manaphy, gamesop jirachi and aura mew

Lil MuDkiP849:
    shiny piplup and mudkip for egg move togepi and altaria

All the pending trades are ready to do, please contact me the Friday =)

If i missed someone of you, PM to remember the trade.

POKEMON LISTS
    Trophy Case
    Spoiler:

Wants
    Spoiler:

Unowns
    Spoiler:

Ditto's
    Spoiler:

Starters
    Spoiler:

General Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Shinies
    Spoiler:

EV trained
    All are trained by me =), they probably never be lv 100, so that way you can have a EV trained pkmn that have 60 lvls aprox to normal train it =)
    Spoiler:

Legends
    Spoiler:

Events
    Just be noticed that the events not always be available to trade so first ask and i'll tell you what's the status of the Pokemon =). Well there's the list:
    Spoiler:

Give Away
    Spoiler:

Holiday's Give Away
    I'm from Mexico so when in Mexico happens a holyday, i'll put some pkmns here thah matches the festivity theme =). Also, the holiday's from my state and the city where i live and the one when i go to Technologic Institute =). Please send me your answers via PM n_n; and only one shot for people =)
    Spoiler:

Winners of the Holyday Give Away:

Azumin-deliever prize
    15Ares-deliver prize
    KinaWolf24-pending
    Mason69

Failed of the Holyday Give Away:

Teh Blazer
    SoulNuva
    Garloki72
    Pikachu-dance!
    HunterX101
    Kalsard

Well this is all for now =), i'll be growing with the past of the time, btw if anyone want more info of the Pokemons in my thread just ask, the only thing i don't know are their IV's because i really don't care too much =).

I'm going to start EV training Pokemons for Battle Team (i'll use Smogon's lists) so wait for it.
    If you like my trade thread or i've trade pokemon with you please give a star rate to my thread please =)

So feel free to look and ask, see ya...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    lol now I know why you wanted Chikorita =P
    Lol Dark Alucad I have chikorita and totodile tell me which pokemon I can ask for

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Do you have any of the above in shiny?
    i am after a Shiny Eevee with Yawn, do you have one at lvl1? or at most lvl10

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    RE

lol now I know why you wanted Chikorita =P
    Lol Dark Alucad I have chikorita and totodile tell me which pokemon I can ask for

same as before, PM for trade meanings XD, i already send you a PM with info about the trade, check your inbox bro...

Do you have any of the above in shiny?
    i am after a Shiny Eevee with Yawn, do you have one at lvl1? or at most lvl10

i don't have one, i can search this weekend for one shiny eevee but i can promise nothing bro, sorry...

Last edited:

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
    Years
    WOW you have a lot, i would love to get:
    Tauros
    Taillow
    Skitty
    Plusle
    Minun
    Gulpin
    Spoink
    Castform
    and finaly
    Relicanth

Please check my shop maybe we can trade a few of these for events and legends. I have pretty much everything but these, and a few others, so if there is something your really need i may have it. I also have a nice collection of ev pokemon for breeding and battling.

I also have shinys, if you want a list i can get them for you, many are just lvl 1 UT.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Could I please get the following 2 pokemon from your giveaway, I'd like to do some breeding projects of my own. When is a good time to get them

Bulbasaur
    Male Modest
    Tackle
    Magical Leaf
    Solar Beam

Charmander
    Female Adamant
    Scratch
    Growl
    Dragon Rush
    Crunch

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Could I please get the following 2 pokemon from your giveaway, I'd like to do some breeding projects of my own. When is a good time to get them

Bulbasaur
    Male Modest
    Tackle
    Magical Leaf
    Solar Beam

Charmander
    Female Adamant
    Scratch
    Growl
    Dragon Rush
    Crunch

Yeah of course, give me 10 minutes to get ready and finish other trade XD

Well it's open now!!! I can trade right now like about 2 hours so let's get started XD

Last edited:

Kerse

bleh
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    hey was wondering if i could get a bulbasaur and squirtle

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    hey was wondering if i could get a bulbasaur and squirtle

yeah of course, anything special from my give away or a random squirtle and bulbasaur?
    FC: 3867 6992 6638

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    just some randoms, gonna breed em

alright i suppose that i wanna use the FC in the trainer card of your sign?
    FC: 3867 6992 6638

Kerse

bleh
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    ugh i got an error and the bulbasaur didnt go through

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back