• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's Mega Flea Market

What do you think of my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
@ToffeeT - Ah, I see now. I'd be willing to trade 2 of the ones you listed for that. :) Oh, also to note, the Shieldon is Japanese.

HUGE NEWS EVERYONE!!!!!!
Success!!!! I have successfully and completely learned the RNG technique I was speaking of earlier. As a result, I just hatched a Shiny Magikarp, Lax nature. As a generous gesture, and a pre-gift to what my trade thread will be turning in to, the next person to post will receive this Shiny Magikarp for free!!

yomamathecableguy

Years
@KayKayMusume - Well, first of all, you just got yourself a Shiny Magikarp. :) Second of all, it refers to a technique called RNG Abusing. Basically, the game generates random numbers to determine the stats of an egg's Pokemon.. these numbers are predictable, and when you predict them to get a Shiny in the next egg, that is RNG abusing. :)

@ToffeeT - Sounds good. :) Is it cloned, though? And thanks!! :D There will be dozens, probably hundreds more. This thread is going to fill up quickly ;)

Years
I actually thought that other people might be the first to post . Yay, my first shiny ~.

Ah, I see. I am not new per-se to Pokemon but I am definately new to the games. Pearl is my first, and SS is going to be my second. Everything about the games except phisically playing is very new to me, lol. So you just basically predict the number and you get a shiny? That sounds cool/fun lol.

K~

By the way thanks for the smooth trade~. I will definately be keeping an eye on this thread :D

EDIT: Will any pokemon do, to trade the Shiny Magicarp? Oh, By the way Would you mind nicknaming it? To Magica?

Thanks!

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Years
@KayKayMusume - Basically.. except it's a fairly complicated process to actually predict the number. lol And it's not a problem. :D If you'd like, I can trade over the Magikarp tomorrow.

@ToffeeT - Alright. Well, in that case, I'm not too interested in it. I apologize, but I just don't like cloned Pokemon in general. lol Hope you understand. And awesome! My spring break is actually coming up.. I think I've set an informal goal of at least 200 Shinies over spring break ;)

NARUTOIDE4567

pokemon cloner and collector
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
hey ... imm sorry my sister needed to use the computer-.- so if we could trade now im in wi fi

Years
Tomorrow is fine by me :) I also edited my last post~. Ah, well if you are into that kinda stuff(numbers and predicting them) then I guess it is really fun and a great challenge, lol. ^.^

yomamathecableguy

Years
@NARUTOIDE - Not a problem. We'll have to trade tomorrow, however. I'm all traded out for the night. lol

@KayKayMusume - haha It is interesting. And it's always exciting seeing that Shiny hatch from the egg ^.^

@ToffeeT - Sounds like a plan. You may find that you'll want something else anyways soon :P

@Roalef33 - We can trade tomorrow. :) And thanks!!

Just got my 2nd RNGed Pokemon! A Male Quiet Shiny Spiritomb :DDDD

subdecay

my balls, your chin!!!
Years
hey im looking to trading with you and the list is:

Wartortle,
Fearow,
Machoke,
Machamp,
Gyarados,
Xatu,
Flaaffy,
Houndour,
Houndoom,
Blaziken,
Shinx,
Luxray,
Budew,
Shieldon,
Venusaur,
Blastoise,
Rampardos,
Gallade,
Palkia. (all shiny)

Check my thread and see what you like :)

Years
Yomama I have a non-cloned TRU Regigigas

would that be enough for...
4.png

Shiny Charmander
Level 1 Male
Nature: Serious
IV's: Unknown
and
228.png

Shiny Houndour
Level 22 Male
Nature: Lonely
IV's: Unknown

yomamathecableguy

Years
@Subdecay - Whoa, that's a lot. lol Could you list all of the Shinies you have available to trade?

@ToffeeT - Hmm.. what is its level/nature/IV's?

***UPDATE***
I just RNG'ed my 4th Shiny about 2 hours ago. I have now RNG'ed a Shiny Magikarp, Spiritomb, Shinx, and Beldum. :DD

Now that I know this actually works, I'm getting into more complex RNG techniques. I'm experimenting with RNG'ing wild encounters, egg IVs, and much, much more, so keep checking back for updates. :)

yomamathecableguy

Years
@ToffeeT - Do you have its EV Spread?

***ANOTHER UPDATE***
I just posted a Tournament in the Battle Stadium forum! Have a look at it.. if you win the tournament, you get any 6 things from my thread for FREE! You also get a prize no matter what place you come in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back